Chapter Seven

The boys finished their practice and Kei was asked to do some blocking practice, but he declined once again. He came over to you and saw you smiling and nodding along to whatever Yachi and Kiyoko were saying. You immediately look up, smiling and waving to your brother.

"Hi Tsukishima! We were just talking about what we should do when we have down time during the training camp!" Yachi said.

You nod. Is it true that we get to have a whole room for just the three of us? you ask him excitedly.

"Of course. The Aoba Johsai managers can just go home at the end of the day, since it's their school anyway, and you three are the only girls. It only makes sense for you girls to get a room saved for you unless you decide to get one elsewhere. I already spoke to the Coach to make sure it's close to my room in case you need me, too" he said.

Your eyes sparkle just thinking about it. Due to the fact you were mute, it had been forever since you slept away from home. Though, you admit you were a little nervous, you also couldn't wait. Even after just meeting them, Kiyoko and Yachi were sweeter than any friend you had before, and Kei would be right there if something went wrong. You couldn't wait already.

"Do you girls want to meet up and go shopping tomorrow? It'll be Saturday and I could use a few things before the trip, especially some new pajamas" says Kiyoko. Yachi quickly agrees and then they look to you.

You think for a second before giving your brother your best puppy dog eyes you could manage. He sighs. "I'll text you the address later and I'll make her put your numbers in her phone. I have to put her in the group chat anyway. You can pick her up after she eats breakfast as long as she is with you the whole time and you have her home for dinner."

The girls smile and you jump up to hug your brother. He doesn't take long before pushing you away, but you know it's because there's still many people around. He motions for you to finish your jobs and then pack up. You do and the girls follow you, the three of you still excited for your plans the next morning.

~~~Time Skip: The Next Morning~~~

You wake up early and get dressed, brushing out your hair.

You pull put out Akiteru's pancake recipe and start to cook, leaving even a plate for your brother, fresh with syrup, butter, and fresh strawberries and blueberries from the garden

You are about to wake your brother when you hear a knock on the door. "Y/N-chan? Are we to early?" You answer the door, immediately being wrapped in a group hug. You welcome both girls inside and offer them some of the extra pancakes you made. They nod and you quickly eat before going to wake Kei.

You motion for the girls to be quiet and you start to giggle, wearing a devilish grin. Though she may not be able to talk, she had a recording on her phone that Yamagucci had sent her, though she never had to use it before. She walked into her brother's room and quietly put your phone to his ear before playing the video with max volume.

"Tsukki! Quick there's a heard of dinosaurs outside! Get up before you miss them!" Though the girls were still in the kitchen, they could hear the audio of Yamagucci's voice. The next thing they knew, your brother came out wearing a dinosaur onesie, running to the window. They could hear you running out giggling too.

He suddenly becomes aware of the situation and pouts walking to the kitchen to eat, only to immediately leave after noticing the other two girls, who just explode with euphoria

He suddenly becomes aware of the situation and pouts walking to the kitchen to eat, only to immediately leave after noticing the other two girls, who just explode with euphoria. He goes immediately runs back to you.

"Y/N! Just because you are spending time with friends today doesn't mean you can just...UGH!!!!!"

He stomps back to his room and slams the door and you return to the kitchen laughing with the girls. Today was already shaping up to be a great day!