Chapter 3- Misson starts

Naruto was released back into the village back from the granny's office. He was walking back to his house, trying to avoid eye contact with all the villagers. He was near the house well i mean almost.

"Hey look it's the demon brat." One of the villagers said smirking and pointing at me.
"You're not getting away like last time we will beat you for what you did to Lord fourth and all our family members that lost their lives during the attack demon." One man said while cracking his knuckles.

Naruto didn't respond. He just kept walking, hoping that the man would just look the other way and leave him alone but he was wrong. The man grabbed a kunai from the back of his pocket and threw it at Naruto.
Naruto winced in pain, he did it on purpose so the man would be satisfied and he carried on walking, clutching onto his arm with the kunai buried into his skin. He thought he would just leave him alone.

Nope.

The man was joined by his friends from every clan except Hakate and Uchiha and started charging at him with full speed. Naruto didn't want to get hurt so he ran. Ran like his life depended on it. He had to deal with his wound later since if he took it out blood would start dripping out and leaving a trail so the men could follow so Naruto left it in so the blood wouldn't come out.

It took about an hour to shake them off and make it back home. Naruto checked the time and he only had a few minutes until he had to meet the other teams at the village gates.
He took out the kunai that was buried in his arm and disinfected it. He climbed into the shower to wash off all the dirt while blood was trickling down his arm. He finished showing and dried himself up, bandaging his wounded arm. He had to rush a bit since spending time at the hokage tower made him a late start off

"Tsk, dammit." Cursed Naruto.

He gets his fishnet shirt and puts it on. He gets a new pair of ugly ass orange jumpsuit from his draw. One without a kunai hole so that it wouldn't seem suspicious to the groups since he knows how much they get into peoples businesses. He grabbed some of his valuables and put some of it in a bag. One was the team 7 photo and a few kunai's. Another was his seals he made that need only his blood to open,a few bandages and some disinfectant. He didn't have that much valuable thing in his house because since his landlord would steal some of his his precious things. He grabbed the most important thing to him, his necklace that the third gave him before he died, it was a blue necklace that matched his eyes. He knew the necklace would be stolen if he left it.

Naruto grabbed a snack from the table before shunshined a couple meters away from the gate so he wouldn't get noticed by his team members and the others. He winced a bit since there was still pain his arm and some of the bruises and scars that were on his body were hurting as well since he got them recently.

(15 minutes late)

"Baka Naruto. He is late again. Same with Kakashi sensei, it's really annoying." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.
"Yes but I think Naruto has a valid reason why he late except kakashi we all know that he always doesn't have a good reason to be late. Plus he looked in pain when we left earlier and to mention the fact that he stayed in the office for a while." Shino said.
Neji , Shikamaru and Sasuke nodded.
"Yes, but the dobe hasn't been this late before. Something is up." Sasuke replied and the rest of the group nodded. Sakura just rolling her eyes and not caring.

5 minutes later

"Look there he is. Stupid Naruto, late as always you stupid dead last." chuckled Ino, she said it loud enough for Naruto to hear but he didn't care.

Naruto winced a bit and ran towards the group hoping no one saw it but it was mot ignored by four observers as well as the sensei's. Everyone was just blind to notice it.
"What's up with Naruto? He seems in pain." Asuma said in a concerned tone while releasing his cigarette smoke.
"He's hurt! I will try and heal him." Kurenai said also very concerned.
"YES WHAT A YOUTHFUL IDEA! HELP A FRIEND IN NEED! LEE FOLLOW THIS YOUTHFUL EXAMPLE!" Gai sensei shouted will running to Lee.

"GAI SENSEI!"

"LEE MY YOUTHFUL STUDENT!"

"GAI SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

"STFU" tenten shouted, obviously feeling annoyed with his teammate and sensei. They do this everytime they meet it was starting to get annoying.

Naruto arrived at the gate and started to lena on the tree trying to ignore his pain.
"Hey you seem in pain, let me heal you." She offered to Naruto.
"NO! I mean thank you. It's fine i just got hurt on the way to the gate. Plus i am going to be hokage soon and we don't get hurt easily, dattebayo!" Naruto said while pulling a fake smile on his face. He didn't want her to touch him since he didn't want her and the rest seeing all of the bruises, scars, burn marks and cuts and it was going to be troublesome since they will all start asking questions. Of course it was suspicious to kurenai but she let it slide.

Kakashi showed up a couple minutes after Naruto and there was useless yelling from Naruto and Sakura wait it's just Sakura this time.
"YOUR LATE,KAKASHI SENSEI!" Yelled Sakura so that loud that she didn't notice that Naruto didn't with her. This didn't go unnoticed by Kakashi and he noticed Naruto cringed at the loud sound but normally wouldn't faze him.

(4 hours later)

"I think this is a good place to camp." Asuma said. Shikamaru with hands behind his head already being bored. Choji already sitting down behind them while eating a bag if chips. He ate a single chip one by on. Naruto was sitting away from everyone else since he wasn't in a good mood to be around others.

"I like this trip and all." Sakura said trying to start a conversation." But we are going to miss the Kyuubi hunt this year and mum was letting me go as well but now i have to do this annoying mission." Sakura pouted.
"Same we were finally going to get a chance to get revenge one that monster and revenge on all the people have passed by killing the freak." Kiba added. Naruto felt dizzy from all of what his friends started saying and it went black. He fainted.
'Calm down kit, they probably don't know it yet that you are the one they are going to be hunting. You should also tell them.' Kurama said. 'Tsk you know that isn't true once they find out i am that monster they will turn into the villagers and beat me as well.'
'Well it wouldn't hurt by telling them the truth because you might be wrong and they might accept you. By the way wake up'
And with that Naruto woke up and remember what happened and wanted to cry his eyes out but held them back. He still had to keep up this mask so his 'friends' don't find out.
"Dont cry. Keep quiet. Keep it all in." Naruto kept mumbling quietly to himself. Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino and Neji heard but decided not to bring it up.

"Hey dobe what happened to make you suddenly pass out like that?" Sasuke said and Naruto didn't even notice that he wasn't keeping his emotions in check. "Tsk, i'm fine." He said harshly and pushed the Uchiha away and walked off.
"Tf?" Sasuke said.

(When night came)
The night was quiet, everyone was in their tents and nobody interacted with each other except dinner. Surprisingly the two in green jumpsuits were not loud or yelling. But what made things weirder was that Naruto was quiet, too quiet.

It was team 7's shift for night watch and Naruto went as far away from his teammates. He did it on purpose because he didn't want anyone disturbing him.

Sasuke was getting worried that his teammate. That he was acting really quiet. He was usually annoying but he wasn't tonight. He decided to ask the blonde about it. He had kept walking to try to find Naruto. He found him sitting on a branch staring into nothing. Sasuke had a chilly feeling.

"Hey dobe."

"What teme." The blonde snapped back.

"What's wrong with y-"

"Nothing is wrong with me, i-i'm....... just not feeling well today." 'Wow nice playing it cool' 'stfu furball'

"I am not worried about you but tell me what is wrong or it will affect out teamwork. We wouldn't want you in the way."

"Yh I should just go and tell you a classified secret for teamwork." Naruto sneered. Before Sasuke could replace Naruto jumped in "Our teamwork has never went wrong. Not in the slightest. I think we will luve you teme." Naruto put emphasis on the work teme so that it would struck one of Sasuke's nerves.

Sasuke rolled his eyess. " whatever dobe." Before walking away he questioned to himself. What is wrong with him?

Did yall enjoy the story? Like sorry for making you guys wait ling 😭.