Joining the family

Naruto appeared beside a lake far away from the chakra signatures of his ex comerades its water almost see through that you can see what's in the lake. He was glad his and obitos meeting spot would be away from where there camp was, it would be troublesome to shunshin away to where they could see him.

Naruto leans on the tree behind him and looks up towards the high branch of the large tree. He noticed the large chakra source earlier he just didn't want to check it. He could tell who's this chakra signature from a mile away.

"Hey obito, why are you watching me like a stalker,hm." Naruto said emotionlessly.

"It's surprising that you knew I was up here. It was a wise decision you made to join us Naruto Uzamaki." Obito said with a slight chuckle.

"Yh yh, lead the way." The blonde said while rolling his eyes.

Obito walked up to naruto and picked him up in a bridle style, Naruto was surprised by his actions. Naruto squirmed in his hold yelling at him to put him down.

"Stop struggling, just hold on tight." Obito said in a deep voice into Naruto's ear that made him shiver. Obito shunshined to a large wooded house that was hugged by vines, so it would camouflage with the trees. From afar you wouldn't even know a house this big would even be here. It was so hidden well with large trees surrounding the area. No wonder team 12, now 11 with Naruto not being there anymore, haven't found it yet. It's so hard to spot.

Obito drops Naruto onto the ground and wipes his hands on his akatsuki robe.
Naruto rubs his back from the fall and glares at obito with killer intent. The raven chuckled in amusement and held out a helping hand to him. The blonde rolled his eyes but chuckled slightly as he took obitos hand, as he pulled him up. Obito walked ahead as he guided Naruto towards the entrance of the building hidden in the woods.

The blonde looked back to the path they just traveled from, giving a sigh, still wondering if it was the best choice to join them, wondering if they would treat him any different from what it was like in the village. Naruto carried on forward entering the base knowing that sasuke was probably much happier with him gone, he gave a small smile at how happy he saw the duckbutt.

Flashback

Naruto was rubbing his belly from all the ramen he ate with iruka sensei, it was a treat for him since he did really well on the knowledge quiz which isn't the first time. He was skipping back home, in a very happy mood like he 'always' was.

He was about to cross the bridge that his team always meet at, his house was on the outskirts of the village to keep him away from the evil intents of the villagers. Lord third wanted to make sure of that and put a barrier around his house that detected anyone suspicious going into the house.
Naruto was humming a tune that always kept him calm and collective.

He stopped when he saw 2 familiar figures the bridge hugging eachother. One with a familiar duckbutt raven hairstyle and a brunette with long hair. The raven had his hands around him while saying something to the brunette while he had his hands intertwined at the back of him. The raven pulled away and put his plans on the brunette's shoulders and looked him in the eyes and smiled at him.

Naruto felt a pang in his chest as he saw the smile he rarely saw on sasuke, infact he has never seen the raven looked so happy, he has never seen the look on sasuke's face when he was around, he would always shout at him, the raven would always ignore him and always have a deathly stare to his way. He never saw those glittering eyes with emotion when the raven looked at him. He's never seen the raven so happy before.

The blonde felt water on his palm. He thought that it was rain at first but he didn't feel his hair get wet. He touched his crystal blue eyes and felt the water dripping one by one from his cheeks.