Cinnamon Roll >Emma

TPN ENDING SPOILERS!

   "Hey, Y/n..."

You looked up from your bowl of cereal to face your roommate, Emma. You and the others had finally made it safely to the human world. Everyone was happy and working jobs or going to school. It was a peaceful life. No more demons, no more worries.

The only thing wrong was everyone now had to live it with a memory lost Emma. You were all happy the ginger was alive and well. She also seemed happy to be with everyone, it just wasn't the same when she couldn't recall all of the fun times she'd had with her family.

Right now every was living in a apartment complex, everyone shared a room with at least one person. Everyone was together. You got an apartment with Emma. You and Emma were inseparable at Grace Field, you shared everything with each other, even birthdays.

So it made the most sense her closest friend (even if she didn't remember you) was her roommate.

"Yeah?"

Emma sat down across from you,"Can we go somewhere later?"

You looked at the ginger curiously.

"I just wanted you to tell me some of the things we did together, if that's alright." She smiled.

Your heart winced, it wasn't her usual, bright smile. It was the kind of smile that she did because she felt she needed to. What you would give to see Emma back to normal again.

You nodded, "Yeah. I don't have work today. Go on and get ready I'll finish my cereal and we can go."

Emma stood excitedly and nodded before skipping off to her room. You sighed I wonder how long I can go before either one of us starts crying...

                                              ##########*🦋*##########
                                                             At the park
                                                              10:30 AM

"Waddy you wanna know?" You asked as you opened a bag of crackers and popped one if your mouth, you offered one to Emma but she declined.

"Do you always eat?"she asked.

You laughed, "These aren't for me, there for the ducks."

Emma made an o with her mouth. She thought for a moment of what she specifically wanted to remember...nothing came to mind. "I don't know we're to start...there's so much-"

"That's okay!" You cut her off before she got to sentimental, knowing you'd probably breakdown if she did. "We can start at the beginning. Ahem. Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar-"

You stopped when you noticed Emma looking at you with a mixture of sadness and confusion. You flinched at the sad sight, "S-sorry! Sorry! I was kidding but... You know what? Just scrap everything I just said! None of that happened!"

You sighed.

"Y/n, if this is to hard you don't have to-"

"No, no. I'm sorry I'm just terrible at being serious." That was a lie, Emma could tell. It was just too painful to tell her best friend her own life and for her to act like she never lived it. She was just stalling.

You breathed in, "Okay. We came to Grace Field at the same time."

"Grace Field...the plantation farm." Emma recalled Ray telling her about it.