The Big Screen

"You. Were. Un. Be. Lieve. Able." My eyes explored the man I thought I knew, seeing him in a whole new light.

"You think so?"

"I know so. That film," I pointed over to the premiere of Kingsman we'd just come out of, "That film is going to make you a very famous man."

"I'm not going to be a laughing stock?" It wasn't like Taron to get nervous, but this was massive.

I took his hand in mine and rubbed my thumb over his skin, "I've never lied to you, and I never will. You, Mr Egerton, are going to be HUGE!"

"It means a lot," he pulled me into a roguish hug and squeezed me.

"Just don't forget me, yeah?"

"I never would!" he replied, playfully scandalised.

"Seriously," I looked into his eyes, my arms still around him. "Don't forget me... I don't know what my life would be like without you."

He considered this for a moment, as my heart was racing. Time seemed slow, as he leaned gently in and pressed his soft lips to mine.

He pulled away gradually, and it took time for my eyes to open again, as I savoured the feeling. His smile made me melt as he said, "How could I ever forget the girl I've loved for as long as I can remember?"

I searched his eyes to see that he was serious, before I pulled him by the lapels of his suit into a life-changing kiss. I loved this man; my best friend, and star of the big screen.