Questions

The cameraman started packing away his equipment, and I stood up to shake the hand of Taron Egerton. "That was an amazing interview, thank you," I smiled graciously at him.

"No problem," he grinned back, tilting his head to the side slightly. "It was a lot more fun than most interviews."

"Oh?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you didn't ask me all the same old questions."

"I tried not to," I laughed. "Do you have much planned for this afternoon?" I asked conversationally, as I turned to get my question cards so we could leave.

"I don't really know the area," he admitted. "Any suggestions?"

"Well, I noticed quite a few nice looking restaurants around the corner, but I have to admit I don't know the area that well either, sorry."

"You travelled to talk to me?"

"Of course," I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"So you'll be going home later today?"

"This evening, I think, yeah."

"Oh..." he held the door open for me, as we both headed out of the interview room, and towards the lobby. "How many questions do you think you asked me today?" he pondered.

"Around twenty," I guessed. "I wrote forty questions, but ran with the ones that suited the conversation."

"Really?"

"Yep," I nervously popped the 'p'.

"You didn't come into this wanting specific information?"

"No," I shook my head, wondering why he was asking me so many questions, "I work for an informal internet magazine, so it was more of a 'chat with' than an 'interview'."

"Maybe that's why I liked it so much," he smirked. I was suddenly aware that we'd both stopped walking, so that we could carry on our conversation before having to leave. I smiled to myself, then dragged myself back to reality at the sound of his voice, "You know," he mused, "you say you asked me around twenty questions, so I think it's only fair that I get to ask you... three?"

"Um, okay..." I replied, confused.

I saw a twinkle in his eyes as he spoke, "First of all, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Good. Question two, I was wondering, um..." his cheeky chappy confidence suddenly drained and he looked more nervous than anything, "would you like to go for some coffee with me?"

I let out a short, bemused laugh, before gathering myself and nodding enthusiastically, "I'd love to!"

He took a visible breath out and smirked again, "Great!"

"I'm free now, if you want to...?"

"Perfect!" he exclaimed, reflecting the grin on my face. "We can continue our chat without the camera..."

He gently placed his hand on the base of my back as we walked towards the doors. My mind, in it's shocked and excited state suddenly asked, "Why did you want three questions?"

He chuckled lowly and kissed my cheek swiftly before whispering in my ear, "Did you spot any coffee shops on your way in here?"

He looked into my eyes, then winked, and I laughed bashfully. Best. Interview. Ever.