Two As One

*Warning, this one isn't too graphic, but it is quite sexual... you're welcome!

Eyes met across a crowded room. She licked her lips as the instant image of his body on hers flashed before her eyes. She was hungry for him. His eyes stayed locked on her for several moments. She knew he wanted her too.

Hearts beating as one, two bodies in sync. Fire in the eyes of both. It had been too much to resist. Control was lost, inhibitions forgotten at the door. 

He winked. He knew exactly what he was doing to her, even at this distance. She looked away, briefly trying to control herself. He felt a sense of victory.

Skin on skin; nothing like it. Fingers interlocked, trying to grip onto reality, when it had already let go.

He stepped towards her, dismissing his friends with little care. He only had eyes for her. She put her drink down, and allowed herself to lose sight of him.

She closes her eyes in ecstasy, yet she still sees only him. He is etched onto her mind. He watches her face as it shows only joy.

Closer. Ever closer.

He couldn't be close enough.

He placed his drink on a random surface, never taking his eyes off her.

She looks up, a playful smile gracing her lips. She presses her body up against his. She urges him to go faster.

He sped up. His heart raced as he reached her. No words were spoken.

Only moans. There's nothing to be said.

He touched her arm, and led her away.

He grabs her arm and puts it above her head.

He took her to the lift.

He lifts her leg up, and wraps it around his body.

He took her to his room.

He takes her.

He kissed her lips.

She kisses his lips.

She kissed him back.

He kisses her back.

They loved it then.

They love it now.

Two as one.