Arc 4: Chapter 84

In a dull, damp corner beneath a building lied a black hair man who was chained against the wall. It was silent with only one guard standing there, guarding.

Alec stared at the chains on his wrists and ankles, shaking it slightly creating small clinky sounds which caught the guards attention.

"What are you doing?" the guard asked icily.

Alec didn't answer and continued shaking the chains, irritating the guard as he never stopped making that sound.

The guard finally had enough and walked inside the cell angrily. He punched him in the face and snarled,

"Shut up."

Alec allowed himself to get hit before side eyeing the guard. A small smirk bloomed on his face before he returned the punch back to him.

The guard stumbled back, startled by the sudden punch. Alarmed, he looked back at Alec who had freed his wrists from the chains.

"You- how!?"

Alec calmly removed the chains around his ankles before looking back at the guard, "These?"

He took a step forward while the guard took a step back. He had an off-hook smile as he spoke, "Magic."

Without letting the guard run off, he quickly punched him in the gut. The guard howled in pain but it soon died down as Alec continued tormenting him until he fell unconscious.

Alec stood up and dusted the dirt off his clothing before dragging the body to a corner where it was a blind spot to many eyes.

Before Alec left, he shoved a dirty sock up the guard's mouth. He straightened up his uniform and headed upstairs from the basement.

"All you have to do is be mine and only look at me then I will not lay a finger on her. Forget about her, I'm the only one you need." Hera whispered into his ear.

His eyes flickered, frown growing deeper as he listened but kept silent. Hera smiled and held his chin up.

"So?" she asked, awaiting for his reply.

Alec looked at her directly in the eye before answering, "..No."

Hera raised an eyebrow at his reply before snickering, "Didn't you say I shouldn't lay a finger on her? You saying no doesn't fit your previous statement my dear Alec."

"Haha! You think you'll be able to lay even a finger on her? Nobody can." he smirked.

"I'm the only one who can be by her side. I do not need anyone else except her." Alec glared, his tone lace with coldness.

Hera still held a smile on her face as she spoke again, "Ah. You really need to be punished but don't worry, I'll be nice to you and give you a pleasant one."

Alec recalled the time Hera had spoken to him trying to persuade him to go to her side but no matter what he would never leave Elenor's side. Only he can be by her side and the same goes for her.

As he climbed up the stairs, he halted and came back down. Slowly he made his way further inside the basement, the stairs to go up from the basement slowly disappearing.

He stopped dead on his tracks, standing in front of a door all the way at the end of the empty hallway. He extended his hand towards the doorknob and twisted it, opening it from the outside.

It was dark, no light to ambient the room. Inside were a bunch of crates and boxes which were sealed tight. At first it looked like there was nothing much except those crates but upon further inspection, he noticed in the middle of the room the crates were unusually stacked differently than everywhere else.

He double checked if it was safe before slowly making his way to the middle of the room. Carefully, he pushed the stack of crates away and it revealed a trapdoor below.

Alec slowly opened the trapdoor and immediately heard soft voices inside.

"Who's there?" he quietly questioned before he noticed many faces.

"H-help us!" a young looking man cried out from below the trapdoor entrance.

Alec stared in horror before frowning, instantly realising these were the men Hera had kept all these years.

"How did you get in here?" he asked.

There was no ladder or way for the others inside to get out. They looked malnourished and almost alive.

"We used to live inside those cells but suddenly we were moved here with nothing." another young man spoke, his ribcage almost poking through his skin.

Alec looked around before back at them. He had to quickly report this back to Lloyd.

"If I help you, how will it benefit me?" he suddenly asked, his eyes holding almost no light in them.

They froze as they heard his words but quickly responded in fear they will never get out of this hell hole.

"We'll help you! We will follow you!!" one cried out desperately and soon more voices chipped in, creating a loud ruckus.

Alec raised his hand and the voices quickly diminished. He heaved a sigh and nodded.

"Alright."

They were about to cheer in joy but Alec quickly stopped them. "Unfortunately before I can, I must leave for now but I will come back."

That didn't destroy their relief in being rescued and nodded. Alec opened a few of the crates to find a bunch of food inside them. Before he left, he handed a bunch of food and closed the trapdoor shut once more.

He pushed the stack of crates back to where it was original at and left. He returned back to the same cell he was held in and noticed the guard finally woke up.

The guard noticed him and spat out the sock from his mouth, about to scream but Alec held his throat causing him to make choking noises.

"Make one sound and you will never see another day." he threatened in a low voice, sending shivers down the spine.

The guard meekly nodded in fear. Alec slowly released his hold, allowing him to finally breathe.

"Never mention a word about this and you will live."

The guard knew if he tried to run off, he would immediately never breathe. With his whole body trembling in fear, he responded, "Y-y-yes.."

Alec showed a faint smile which held a deeper meaning, "Good boy."

He returned inside the cell and wore the chains back again. The guard stood up and with hesitation, he returned back to his original place.

He carefully glanced back at Alec who never once broke eye contact. In fear, he looked away before gazing down towards his pants.

He was in so much fear that he could feel himself about to pee in his pants.

---

Author's note: i am the guard who is gonna pee is in his pants