chapter - 2

Taehyung entered a orphanage with lots of gifts for the childrens.
He get to know that Kim seokjin comes here every month to meet all the orphan children's and donet lots of money. This is the only chance he have to win kim seokjin's heart.

Kim seokjin entered the orphanage with his bodyguards.
His bodyguards are holding all the gifts he brought for the children's.
The manager wellcome him. Everyone in the orphanage know how kind and loving seokjin is.
Even though he is from one of the most richest family in Seoul, they never see him brag about anything. Everyone wants to be like him. Even though he is in his 40's, his charm never fails to impress everyone.

Taehyung was enjoying playing with the kids. He feels guilty that he is kind of using the kids for his plan but this is the best way to get into seokjin's heart.

He sees a kid crying in the corner. He have a soft corner for kids, after all he is an omega. He get closer and sit besides the kid and asked why he is crying.
The kid said" My mommy hate me. " He starts crying more.
Tae Immediately said " No baby , it's not true. Every mother loves their kids " He wipes his tears.

" Then why she lied to me. She said she will come back here to take me with her but she never came back, the caretaker auntie said she is in heaven with god and she will never come back.
That means she don't want me anymore she hates me like she hates daddy. "
Taehyung felt really bad for the kid. He looked so innocent.

He cupped his cheeks and said " Your mommy don't hate you sweetie, she loves you so much. That's why she left you here. So you can get a new family.
when god call someone to live with him, they can't say no. So your mommy didn't have a choice but to leave. she loves you a lot.  "

" Really, she loves me ?" asked the child with pouty lips making taehyung coo at him.

" Yes of course. Now you have to be a strong boy so you can make your mommy proud. She is watching you from heaven so whenever you will cry she will feel sad watching you. Do you want her to be sad? "

The boy Imidiatly shook his head and said " No I want her to be happy. She said once that she don't like seeing me cry. "

" Then you have to promise me that you will never cry again and take care of yourself. When your new family will come to get you, you will be a good son to them. Remember that's what your mom wants. "

" I promise. I will do everything to make my mom happy but how do you know so much about my mom ?" The body asked curiously making taehyung smile.

" Because my mom is also there with your mommy. God also ask her to live with him since the world is filled with cruel people" He mumbles the last part.

" Sir, you left your phone in the car, someone was calling." said a bodyguard and gave jin his phone.

" Thank you. " said jin with a smile.

Taehyung was surprise to see Kim seokjin behind him. He almost forgot why he came here.

Seokjin came here when they start talking and he heard their whole conversation. He felt bad for the kid and also for the boy. He have smoothing voice. The way the boy was explaining him like he went through the same.

When taehyung looked at him, he smiled softly and said " I am sorry for interrupting."

Taehyung immediately shook his head and said " it's okay."
He gets tensed, he have to leave a good impression on Kim seokjin or his plan will fail.

One of the caretaker come over and said to the boy " It's lunch time choi, let's go."
the boy named choi nodded and said
"I have to go now. Will you come here to meet me again? "
Taehyung kissed his forehead and said " I promise. I will. Now go. "
Choi hugged him and said " I will wait for you. "

The caretaker bow to seokjin and about to go when Seokjin asked her about the kid.
The caretaker said " Choi's mother suffered from cancer and she was a single mother. She left choi here and died after two days. "

Seokjin looked at taehyung and said " You handled the situation really well. I never saw you here. Are you the new teacher ? "

" No actually I am from degu I came here recently. I used to came here with my brother when I was a child so I thought I should visit this place since I am here now " taehyung answered.

" I am Kim seokjin. I am sorry about your mother. "

Jin noticed taehyung eyes they were memorizing, it reminded him of his own fathers face.

" I am taehyung, min taehyung. " said taehyung smiling ignoring jin's last words.

Seokjin looked at taehyung with wide eyes after hearing his name. He stood there without saying anything for a minute making taehyung confused.

Suddenly Seokjin's Phone start ringing. He came out of his thoughts and excuse himself. He picked up and after sometime he hung up.
He looked at taehyung and said " I have to go back. It's really nice to meet you. I hope we will meet again in future. "

Seokjin also said bye to the kids and went towards his car. His bodyguard opened the door for him. He get inside and smiled at taehyung.

Taehyung looked at the the main gate and sighed saying "of course we will meet, future father in law. "