chapter - 35

It was 2pm in the midnight when taehyung heard a knock in his door. Since he wasn't sleeping he immediately get up and opened the door.

It was Jackson, he came inside and locked the door.
He looked at taehyung who's eye's were swollen because of crying and lack of sleep.

" What happened? " Asked taehyung.

Jackson made taehyung sit down and sit in front of him.

" Taehyung do you trust me? "

" Of course I do why you are asking this? " Said taehyung confused.

" Okay then listen carefully... "

" It can't be true. " Said taehyung how can he believe that his uncle was using him to get Kim Namjoon's property.

" I know it's hard for you to believe but it's true. Last night I clearly heard him talking about killing you after you transfer all the properties."

" Bur he loves me right ? and he can never do this to me. " Said taehyung almost tearing up.

" Well he did. I know you won't believe me. But..... "

" Maybe I should believe you. " Said taehyung suddenly.

Taehyung get up and bring his laptop. He then opened it and show a email.

Taehyung
                  I don't know if you will see this. I run away from that place where they or maybe you were keeping me. I don't know why I trust you,  taehyung your love towards your me  made me contact you. I just want to clarify that I am not your father. I gained some of my memories back and i remember having an alfa son.  maybe You were being decisive or you knew. I am now out of that place I am safe far away from you and those people. I don't know if you were with those people who wanted him to stay in that room. My gut feeling says you were innocent that's why I am informing you. Even though I just meet you two times I think you are innocent and kind. I wouldn't mind having a son like you.
I found this email address on the small dairy you left for me.  I wanted to call but what if you or they trace my call I can't take risk. I am sending this from a cafe.
Hope you found your real parents and be happy. Goodbye.

" I am so confused I just want to know the truth. What should I do... "

" What if you pretend to give all the properties to someone else " Said Jackson and looked at taehyung.

Mr min was sitting in the hall drinking tea when Jackson and taehyung came and sit in front of him.

" Good morning. " Mr min said.

" Uncle, I have decided to transfer all the properties to jungkook. " Said taehyung looking serious.

Mr min widened his eyes hearing this.

" But why suddenly change the plan? " He asked even though inside he was fuming in anger how can taehyung change his mind suddenly. He came this far not to lose.

" As much as Namjoon started this business with my appa's money he still work hard all these years and also he did all these for jungkook. Taking away all these properties is nothing to him. It would be better if I broke him emotionally and send him jail. "

" What nonsense... " Mr min controlled himself and took a deep breath.

" Taehyung baby you know once jungkook get everything back he will use it for Namjoon. And even if we file a case against him , jungkook will use this money to get him out of the jail. It won't work. "

" If it will not work then I will give it charity. But taking his property also didn't work he is still standing strong with his family. I will reveal my identity and I will prof Namjoon guilty and jin, Jimin and jungkook will not support a criminal I know them....  "

" Taehyung enough of your stupidity. Try to think practical. "

" Uncle, it's not stupidly. Try to understand.... "

" You can't do this taehyung. " Said Mr min.

" But why I can't. What will do with all these properties I don't want these things. "

" But I want these properties " Mr min was frustrated and couldn't control himself from saying it. He immediately regretted it took him years to planned all these he can't just messed up over a argument.

Taehyung clearly heard what he said he looked at Jackson.

Mr min sighed and said " I didn't mean it like that, my child. Listen... "

But before he could say something taehyung said " You just wanted these properties right? You used me to get all these? I trusted you. You even used my appa's condition. How could you do this to me.
I will not give these properties to you. I will give them to charity.  " Said taehyung sobbing.

Well he was acting actually it was Jackson's plan to make mr min confess about his crime.

Mr min rolled his eyes. One of his men came and give him some papers. He took the papers and put in front of taehyung.

" You know what I am really tired of this act. I will come straight to the point sign this papers. " Said Mr min and gestures his men's to take place. Two of his men stand behind taehyung with gun in their hand.

Jackson widened his eyes but soon sighed seeing one person standing in the door. He showed his hand to tell the person stop in his place.

Taehyung saw the papers and then looked at mr min. He still can't believe his uncle doing this.
Tears rolled down on his cheeks as he tried not to sob.

" You already wasted my time taehyung. Now sign these papers right now. Or.. "

" Or what will you do ? kill me ? "
Said taehyung.

"No I will not kill you. I will kill your father " Said Mr min.

" I already know he is not with you. " Taehyung looked at Mr min angrily.

Mr min get get confused for a second but the he smirked and said " Well I can still kill your real father. "

" Now you are going to lie again about my father? " Taehyung scoffed. 

" Kim Namjoon is your real father. "

Even though taehyung didn't wanted to believe his heart start beating fast.

" You you...are lying again.. " Taehyung said but in inside he was thinking about the birth certificate he saw.
It can't be true right?  he thought.

" Why do you think they accepted you this fast. You know the plan behind meeting Jin first. I knew it he is going to get attached to you.

Namjoon thinking maybe God send him a second son called taehyung. Remember I told you that this name is really special for them.
Do you remember the date you used to open the locker the first one was your birthday and the second one is the day you died for them.

You know what taehyung you are just like your parents specially like your father Namjoon. "

While Mr min was saying all this. Taehyung was shaking uncontrollably.

He remembers how Jin took care of him like his own son. How Namjoon protected him from the people who were talking bad about him in office. Like a real parents they took care of him.

Even though for a second taehyung smile knowing he was living with his own dad and appa but soon his smile vanished as he realize they probably hate him now. He wanted to gain some peace through this revenge but ended up losing everything.

Author's note ; please don't judge this storyline. It's not finished yet.

And I know I am late but happy new year. I forgot to wish yesterday.

Let me know what do u think about this chapter.