chapter - 22

Taehyung was shocked seeing yoona with jin.

" Papa ?"

" Taehyung, you are back. " Said jin he was holding yoona's hand.

Yoona looked at taehyung and start crying.

" Shh don't cry my child. I am here with you. No one will harm you " Jin said to yoona and rubbed her back.

Taehyung didn't ask anything after that he went to his room and throw his handbag in the bed.

How can papa ignore me like this just because of that yoona.

He remember whenever he comes back from the office, Jin always welcomed him with warm smile and offer him juice or water.

Taehyung is taking deep breaths.
Why it hurt him that jin didn't smiled at him? When he should worry about how she get here.

"Ahhh " Taehyung  feel like pulling his own hair. He went to the bathroom, he needs a shower.

" Jimin, what happened to you? Tell me did someone said anything? " Jungkook asked while cupping his face.

" I am fine hyung, I just forgot one thing that dad always taught me that people are judgemental. They don't see the real you. They just assume seeing you from outside. " Said Jimin.

" Let's go inside. " Jungkook said he knows that something is hurting Jimin but Jimin is not going to tell him. Only his dad can make Jimin tell the truth.

When they come inside they were also shocked seeing yoona, who was sobbing for some reason.

" Yoona, why don't you go to your room and take some rest. " Said jin.

Yoona just nodded her head and get up. She went towards the guest room.

Jin, Jimin and jungkook were sitting in the living room. Taehyung didn't come yet so they're waiting for him. Jin thought taehyung should know about why yoona is here.

When taehyung came down he sit next to Jin.

" Yoona come here in the morning, she said some people are after her. When she was getting ready for the wedding someone send her edited photos of her with someone else and blackmail her to write a letter saying she she don't want to get married. But she didn't agree because she know we trust her, we will not believe in others.

Then a makeup artist put gun on her head and forced her to do all these.
She was kidnapped and today morning she run away from them and came here. We informed police, they will find those kidnappers. And yoona will stay here until she is safe. " Said Jin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes now he have do something about yoona.

They heard a cough. Yoona was standing there.

" I told you to rest " Said Jin concerned.

" Papa, I am hungry. Ops I am sorry taehyung I didn't mean to call him papa, I hope you don't mind. "

" Of course I don't mind yoona. " Said taehyung while giving a fake smile.

Jin went to kitchen to cook something for yoona and Jimin went to his room.

Yoona sat besides jungkook and take his hand in her hand.

Taehyung again rolled his eyes.

" Jungkook, I know you must have misunderstood me but trust me I really wanted to marry you but I couldn't. " Said yoona while crying. She hug jungkook. "

" Jungkook, I think you should freshen up. " Said taehyung.

Jungkook looked at yoona and moved from his place and said " Everything will be fine yoona. Don't worry. "

" I hope so " Said yoona sniffling.

Jungkook get up and went to his room.

And yoona looked at taehyung and said " You s  you planned all this right? You become my friend so you could get invitation and you are one who blackmailed me to run away so you could marry Jungkook. Brilliant plan but i am not going to let you win. I will be kim yoona and I will kick you outside of this house. "

Taehyung just looked at her blankly and went back to his room.

Jungkook came out of his shower and went to his wardrobe. He saw taehyung was sitting on bed thinking about something.

" Taehyung can you pick up a shirt for me? " Said jungkook.

Taehyung come out of his thoughts and nodded his head. He went to wardrobe and start looking for a shirt for jungkook.

" I feel bad for yoona, she could have been in this mantion as a daughter in law if those didn't kidnapped her.she don't deserve it. " Said jungkook and look at taehyung.

Taehyung clutched a shirt and throw it towards jungkook.

Jungkook start laughing and taehyung glared at him.

Jungkook came closer to him and cupped his cheeks.
" No need to be jealous no one will take your place, I promise you " Said jungkook and kissed him in his cheeks.

" I am not jealous " Said taehyung and tried to go but jungkook stopped him and hug him from behind.

" Lier " Jungkook whispers.

Taehyung tried to get out of his arms but jungkook didn't let him go.

" I have to work. Let me go " Said taehyung.

" No I am not letting you go. " Said jungkook stubbornly and pulled him more closer.

Taehyung sighed. He suddenly said " Papa! "

" Papa? " Jungkook immediately let him go.

Taehyung laughed at him and showed his tongue.

" That's not fair " Said Jungkook and wear his shirt.

Jimin was in his room when a maid came to him and told his that Namjoon is back from his office.

When Jimin came to his parents room he saw Namjoon sitting on the couch. He sit next to him and hugged him from the side.

Namjoon smiled and asked him
" Now tell me what happened and you know you can't lie in front of me. "

" Why people judge me because of my lifestyle dad? " Said Jimin.

" Why you care about people. I told you to ignore those people who don't know you, who don't care about you. "

" You are right dad, I shouldn't care about people. If they don't care about me then why should I care them. " Said Jimin and closed his eyes.

" Don't worry minie you dad is here. I know what you want and you will get what you deserve. " Said Namjoon.

" I only want my family nothing else "

" Don't fall asleep or your papa will get angry. Let me freshen up and then we will go for dinner."

" I am sleeping here with you and papa tonight " Said Jimin pouting.

" Minie how many times I have to tell you you are big boy now. " Said Namjoon.

" And many times I have to tell you I can't sleep properly without hugging someone I get nightmares. " Said Jimin.

" Okey then what about getting married " Said Namjoon teasing.

"DAD ! " Screamed Jimin and went out from the room.

Namjoon start laughing.

He called one of his trusted workers and said " I need every information about min yoongi. "