chapter - 16

Taehyung wake up late. He saw jungkook who was trying to wake him up.
" Good morning " Jungkook said smiling.

" Good morning " Taehyung replied.
" Papa is calling you for breakfast, even though it's lunch time now" He chuckled.

Taehyung entered the bathroom. He brush his teeth and take a bath.

He was thinking about the report. Maybe he could use that report against Namjoon. But first he have to find out if other family members know about this especially jungkook.

He came downstairs and saw jungkook, Jimin and Jimin were sitting in the dining table.

" Tae, come sit " Jin said.

Taehyung sit on his chair and he was thinking about how he should find out if they know about the truth. He notice in the wall there were so many pictures of jimin and jungkook getting older, their school photos, even jin and namjoon's wedding photo but he didn't saw any photos where jin was pregnant. So he decided to ask " Papa, I hope you don't mind. I was just curious I didn't saw any of your pregnancy photos can I ask why? ".

Jin smiled and said " You can ask me anything dear, when we were shifting Seoul I forgot to take my album it was in my parents home. And after coming here getting busy with our business, raising jungkook I didn't feel like going back since my parents were dead".

" I am sorry " Taehyung said.

" It's okay. I also noticed you are pretty good at noticing details just like joon" Said jin.
I will never be like him thought taehyung.

" So jungkook was born in Busan? " taehyung asked.

" Just say it taehyung, you wanted to know everything about your husband " Jimin said while smirking.

" No it's like that. I was just curious " Taehyung said.

" So you wanted know to everything about jungkook " Jin said teasingly.

"Let me tell you then, he was so naughty when he used to kick a lot, when I held him in my arm's for the first time I felt like god gave me an angel. He cried so hard in his first day of kindergarten that the teacher called to pick him up just after 10 minutes. When he won his first trophy in his middle school. He came home, handed me his trophy and said ' Papa this is my gift for your birthday. I earned it'.
When he breakup with his girlfriend. He came to me put his on my lap and cried for two hours. He is a gentleman, caring and really scary when he gets mad but he rarely get mad. I am so proud of him. He never disappointe me ".

After listing to this taehyung was sure jin didn't know that jungkook is not his own child. But then what happened to Jin's own child. Did namjoon did something with his own child? Maybe didn't tell Seokjin and Seokjin think that he gives birth to jungkook. He head start hurting while thinking about this.

Taehyung entered in his room. He called Jackson and said
" Did you check in that hospital about that report. Did you find out anything? "
" It's really hard to find out because no one wanted to mess with kim family. But at last a employee needed money so I offered him and he agreed. The only thing he said that namjoon is the one received the report from their family doctor. So that means namjoon is the one who did the test. What's your next plan tae, you are going to blackmail namjoon? "

" I am thinking about something else " Said taehyung.

Author's note

I am so sorry for short cheaper.
I have fever and headache for 4 days. I can't even walk properly. I barley can eat anything more than water and juice. Basically I am too sick to do anything.
Thank you so much for reading my book. I will try my best to update tomorrow. I hope you understand.