3

"Shoyo?" It was 4:30 AM, the only light in the house was the moon coming in through the blinds. Shiro was still basically asleep, having been woken up by Shoyo shaking him. 

He was buried in a mass of blankets, a pillow cradled in his arms as he squinted questioningly at the shorter male. 

Something Shoyo would never get used to was how normal Shiro could act. He would do all these things that would make you think he wasn't blind, like tracking things as they moved, or looking directly at you as he was right now, but the next second he was stumbling over everything. 

"C'mon," Shoyo whispered, gently dragging the taller male out of the bed, "I've got morning practice and you have to come with me. Wherever I go, you go." 

Something that had been drilled into their heads was that where ever one of them went the other also went. It was to make sure that neither of them got lost, or at least they were lost together. Shoyo had a horrible sense of direction, and while Shiro could tell North and West and everything he was blind so it didn't help much.

Shiro sighed, burying his face into his pillow once more. There was no way around that one, which meant that unfortunately, he had to get up and abandon his sleep.

With another sigh he sat up, rubbing at his eyes to try to get wake himself up. Shoyo knew that Shiro could do everything himself, but in all honesty, they needed to get out of the house now so he went about collecting Shiro's clothes, setting them on the bed next to him.

Shiro stood up to stretch, gathering the things that Shoyo had gotten for him to move to the bathroom.

He hated mornings.

-

The two of them had to walk to school, Shoyo's bike not having the attachment yet, and Shiro was hating life even more.

Shoyo was being weird and quiet, it was cold, and the road here was very uneven and not meant for a blind person to walk on.

Shiro had tripped numerous times already, and each time he did he felt his anger rise a bit more. Trying to keep it down he clenched the hand he had stuffed in his hoodie pocket. It didn't help much, but it gave him a feeling as if it was. It gave him a slight feeling of control over the shit that was happening this morning.

"Um, Shiro," Shoyo said softly, "we're almost there but uh..." The taller male sighed, rubbing his eyes. "What is it Shoyo?"

"You have a bunch of Natsu's clips stuck in your hair..." 

"Fuck..."

------

"Aw man, 5 A.M. sucks!" Walking up the path was Tanaka, who stretched and yawned dramatically. Kageyama and Hinata were standing on the steps to the gym, both shivering, while Shiro sat on the bottom step, threatening to nod off.

"Tanaka!" Hinata yelled, eyes widening drastically as a large grin spread across his face. "Make sure to be out of here by 7," Tanaka said, spinning the keys on his finger.

Hinata let out another excited yell, Kageyama giving his thanks while Tanaka laughed, a large grin across his face. "What a good senpai I am!" he said. "Call me Tanaka senpai!" The two idiots complied, chanting Tanaka senpai as many times as he asked, but eventually, they relented, stepping away from the door so the older male could unlock them. 

Kageyama was expecting a fight to get in the doors first, despite Tanaka already being in there, so when he walked in without a hitch it felt odd. Looking over his shoulder he watched as the redhead smiled brightly up at the taller male who had been on the bottom step, talking fast as he guided him into the gym and to a corner where he could sit.

I'm Blind, Not GlassOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara