part 20

Ignore all mistakes.....

He snatched her phone and throw out of the window from balcony. Sana look at him with wide eyes.

S- what the fuck sidharth.....

Sid- can't you listen that avi is crying.... woh itni der se ro rha h or tum yha phone pr baate krne me busy ho.... m itni der se awaaz lga rha hu tumhe sun nhi rha.... (he shouted on her)

S- what is wrong with you sidharth... agar m kisi baat kr rhi hu... that means its important....

Sid- ohh i see.... don't act in front of me.... if you can't took care of him than tell me... vaise bhi you are not forced to do that...

She listen avinash crying voice so she go inside without saying anything. She pick up avi and rub his back who stop crying as he came in her arms. Sana again made him sleep and lay down on bed.

She saw sidharth but left the room ignoring him as she was very pissed off.

Sidharth sit beside avinash and put his both hands on his face.

Sid- ohhh god.... i should not shout on her like that....

At dinning table everyone was sitting doing there dinner. Dinner was all silent because sana was not talking which was noticed by everyone.

D- kya baat sana beta... aaj tu chup chup kaise h....

A- ha bhabhi...aaj to dinner krne me maza hi nhi aa rha....

D- koi h baat h kya....

S- nhi dadi aisa kuch nhi h.... woh m bas thaki hui hu... isliye.....

D- acha....

S- hmmm

They did dinner and go in their room. Sana take her pillow and quilt. She was about to go from room but sidharth hold her hand.

Sid- i m sorry shehnaaz.....

Sana turn her face on other side.

Sid- actually yrr mera pehle hi mood kharab tha... upar ghar aane ke baad avi ko rota hua dekha tha to mera gussa badh gya or tum pr nikal gya.....

S- sidharth aisa bilkul bhi nhi h that i don't care about avi.... agar m sabse jyada kisi ko fikr krti hu to woh avi hi h.... or i just don't know ki m yeh baat kaise proof kru....

Sid- you don't need to proof that.... I know.... i have seen that.... woh sab maine gusse me bol diya tha.... i don't mean it.... that's why I am saying.... i m really sorry....

S- its okkk... but i m still angry not because you shouted on me... but....

Sid- but??

S- because you break my phone sidharth.... i really hate you for that....😫😭

Sid- don't worry....kal tumhara new phone aa jaega.....

S- pakka...?

Sid- hmm pakka....

S- hayeee then its okkk

S- hayeee then its okkk... maine tumhe maaf kiya....

Sid- 😄

Next morning

Sidharth get ready and left for his office.
Sana was playing with avinash in her room. Today she was really very missing her parents. Her mood was so off.

Here in office sidharth was very angry as his important deal got cancelled because of someone silly mistake.

He call shehnaaz but her phone was switched off. He call her so many times but it was switched off. Sidharth got irritated. Now he was damn angry on shehnaaz.

He complete his work and go back home. No one was there. Sm and preeti was gone market. Aadi was not home. Dadi was in her room. Avi was also sleeping in his room.

Sid- shehnaaz.... shehnaaz....

He started shouting her name and throw his bag on couch.

Sana came out from kitchen.

S- hmmm.... bolo...

Sid- where is your phone damn it....

S- itna kyu chilla rhe ho wo to.....

He cut her in between....

Sid- yeah.. right.... m hi stupid hu na jo tumhe itni der se call rha hu or tum maharani phone off krke baithi ho..... tumhare me itna bhi dimaag nhi ki kabhi insan ko koi kaam bhi ho sakta h... pr nhi tumhe to apni hi krni h.....

S- sidharth meri.....

Sid- shut up shehnaaz...don't say a word.... you know what you are such a selfish person.... tumhe kisi ki nhi padi h.... tumhe lagta h ki jo tumne kiya woh sahi h.... but that is not truth.... insaan ek phone carry krta h.... use band krne ke liye nhi....

S- but woh to.....

Sid- i don't wanna listen anything.... you just do what ever you want to......

With that he left and enter in his room with a bang on door.....

Sana was standing there numb. She was not understanding what was her mistake. Her eyes welled up. She was already very upset as she was missing her parents and now sidharth behavior made her cry.

She go in dadi's room

She go in dadi's room. She enter inside.

D- are sana.... kya hua bacha....?

She came and lay down resting her head on her lap. Dadi stroke her hairs.

D- kya baat h sana...

S- dadi i m missing dad....

D- mujhe pta h tum subah se unhe yaad kr rhi ho....

S- hmmm

Sana hold her hand and started sobbing.

D- sidharth kyu chilla rha tha....

S- ha??

D- maine suna.... or mujhe pta h tum isiliye hi ro rhi ho.... btao mujhe....

S- nhi aisa kuch h.... woh to aise hi bol rha tha....

D- sana meri bachi.... tell me what is the matter...?

S- woh.....

Sana tell her everything......

How's the part....??🤗

Favorite scene?? Or not.... because sare part me fight hi hui h......😅

Any suggestions or changes.......🤔

Do votes n comments plz.......🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗