part 31

Target- 350 votes and 100 comments....

Ignore all mistakes.....😁😁😁

It was evening time. All the day sana didn't see sidharth. She was very confused sitting in living area when doorbell ring. She open the door to saw parcel for her.

She take that and came in her room. She open that parcel and saw a beautiful dress.

S- yeh kisne bheji h.....

Her phone started ringing. Sana leave that dress and pick up the call immediately as it was sidharth....

S- kaha ho tum... subah se nahi dikhe.... insaan agar kahi jata h to bta kr jata h....

Sid- relax baby..... bolne to do....

S- ha.... kya h....

Sid- i have a surprise for you....

S- kya... kaha h...

Sid- uske liye tumhe mere pass aana hoga.... i send a dress for you.... wear it and get ready.... uske baad tumhe pick krne ke liye ek car aaegi....  usme baith kr aa jana.....

S- pr tum ho kaha....

Sid- driver ko pta h... or abhi mere pass time nhi h... baad me baat krte h.....

With that he cut the call...

S- abey yrr kya h ise... excited krke chla gya..  btaya bhi nhi ki surprise kya h....

She put her phone back and look at that dress...

S- vaise choice buri nhi h....

She take that dress and get ready in no time.....

She listens a car horn.

She look at herself in mirror for the last time and go downstairs.

She sit inside the car and call sidharth but he didn't pick up her call.

After some time sana reached her destination. She came out from the car. But she didn't find anyone. It was a beach area. No one was there.

Sana take some steps forward and saw beautiful set up. She got mesmerized by the scenario in front of her. Sana was looking for sidharth when someone hug her from behind.

S- sidharth??

Sid- or kon ho sakta h....

S- ye sab kiske liye kiya....

Sid- arti ke liye....

Sana became angry tried to broke the hug but he tightened his grip on her.

Sid- are sorry.... ofcourse tumhare liye hi kiya h.... ab aise aose question puchogi to yhi jwaab dunga na....

S- huh... sara mood khrab kr diya....

Sid- sorry na....

S- vaise aaj kya h...

Sid- umm... kuch bhi nhi...

S- phir ye sab kyu...

Sid- wait for some time....

He broke the hug and turn her towards him.

Sid- shehnaaz i wanna say something to you....

S- hmm bolo....

Sidharth goes on his knees and hold her hand. Sana taken aback by his sudden action.

Sid- shehnaaz jis din se tum meri life me aayi ho... i changed.... i was so broken... but when you came.... i started living my life again.... i marry only because of my family.... i don't know when and how.... you became my life.... now i can't imagine a single moment of life without you.... there are many things to be happy in this life...but all i really need is you... no one can handle like you... no one can make me happy like you do.... i always want you beside me.... i love you shehnaaz...  i love you so much....