part 23

Next part after 300 votes 80 comments........

Sana look at him confused.

S- sidharth kya hua.... kya likha h isme....

Sidharth gave that letter to her. As sana read that letter she was not believing her eyes. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Letter slipped from her hands. Sana was broken but she look at sidharth who was also broken like her. Sana wiped her tears.

S- sidharth....

Sidharth look at her with teary eyes.

Sid- m nhi reh sakta avi ke bina shehnaaz.... i can't.....

With that he breakdown in tears. Shehnaaz hug him tightly.

S- kuch nhi hoga sidharth... relax... avi humare pass hi rhega... koi use kahi nhi leja sakta... sun rhe ho tum... so stop crying like this...

She broke the hug and wiped his tears.

S- pr ye rashmi itne time baad ye kyu kr rhi h...

Sid- i don't know....

S- now you listen to me... agar tum avi ko khona nhi chahte to you have to fight for him.... or uske liye tumhe sabse pehle khud ko sambhalna hoga... is trah ro kr nhi... samjh rhe ho tum...

Sid- hmmm

S- m abhi aayi...

With that sana run in avi room. Aadi came in living area and saw that letter. He pick that letter before sidharth. Sidharth close his eyes. Aadi read that letter and widen his eyes in utter shock. 

A- bhaiya what is this??

He asked looking at sidharth who was looking down.

Sm- kya hua....

Everyone came there ....

D- ha kya hua...

Pr- ye kiska letter h....

A- woh ye court ka letter h.... avi ki... avi ki custody ke liye....

Sm- kyaaaa.....

A- ha mom rashmi ne avi ki custody ke liye case kr diya h....

Sm- sidharth

Sid- fikr mat kijiye sab thik ho jaega ....

A- bhaiya... aap thik h??

Sid- hmmm

With that he go in his room.

Sana enter in avi room.... saw him sleeping peacefully. She started crying looking at him.

Court date was after 2 months. Sana and sid were looking for a lawyer from last 20 days. But no one was ready to fight their case.

Sana enter in their room and saw sidharth sitting on couch.

S- sidharth....

He look at her with teary eyes. She saw him crying going towards him and hug him...caresing his hairs. She could only console him because she can't assure him as she was also afraid of losing avi. She was trying to be strong but she was also loosing all her hopes.

Next day....

Sid- but kyu... aap ye case kyu nhi lad sakte...

L- kyuki aap bache ke father h... or woh bache ki mother h.... isiliye is case ka jitna possible nhi h....

Sid- what non sense are you talking...

He shouted... standing up from his seat but sana hold his hand... ask him to calm down....