episode 4

After the police left Ciel sent a letter to the queen alerting her of most of the situation. He wanted to explain he was going to take a break from his work with the queen for a while, so he has more time to take care of Lady Elizabeth.

Ciel wakes up the next morning. He turns over to see Lizzy curled up in a ball she had a scared look on her face. Ciel crawls over to her carefully. He lifts her up onto his lap trying not to wake her, he started carefully stroking her hair.

Knock knock

Sebastian opened the door slightly poking his head around the door. He smiled slightly at the sight.

He wasn't used to seeing his young master so gentle, affectionate, and loving towards someone. He liked this new side of Ciel. He wasn't as snappy or rude anymore.

"Good morning young master" Sebastian exclaimed "how is she?", "she seems to be doing okay all considering" Ciel replies in a quiet tone "that's good, but I am afraid it's time to get up" Sebastian says with a gentle tone.

Ciel sighs "that's a shame, she seems so much happier when she's asleep" "hmm yes she does, she gets to explore her own little world of sunshine and rainbows when she's asleep, she gets to hide from the cruel reality which is life" Sebastian replies.

Ciel then starts to carefully nudge his fiancé "Lizzy, Darling time to wake up" Lizzy nuzzles her head into Ciel's leg.

In response to this Ciel giggles lightly "I'll take you out to get your favourite cake" Lizzy looks up at Ciel "I thought that would get you to wake up"

With that they both get up and get dressed getting ready for the day ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys sorry this took so long to update. Life has been crazy recently. I'm now back at school and my mental health has been better.

I hope you enjoyed this episode. I also wanted to say thank you for 50 reads. It's great to know so many are reading my shitty story.