episode 6

Hi guys, so in honour of this story getting 65 reads this chapter will contain smut/ lemon whatever you want to call it. now I know that in the show that Ciel and Lizzy aren't of the legal age for sexual intercourse and shit (I'm so cringe omg) I also know Lizzy is older than Ciel but for the sake of the story Ciel is 17 turning 18 in this ep and Lizzy's 18.

It was a week until the funeral, but it was also Ciel's birthday. Ciel woke up first spooning his lover like he did most mornings. as he woke up, he felt Elisabeth back herself up into Ciel grinding her butt up against Ciel's crotch, he felt his member growing slightly hard "omg Lizzy what has gotten into you, I know you have developed a lot since we were 14 but this is unexpected" Ciel whispered to himself.

He thought about how childish she looked all those years ago, in her pink poufy and frilly dresses, pig tails and very low heals. Obviously, he didn't know why she always dressed this way until that incident on the boat when she saved his life. When Lizzy started killing those zombies one by one with her swords it was in that moment she changed before his eyes, and he knew he truly loved her. though he didn't confess until about 6 months to a year or so later during that time he was a lot kinder and more lenient towards the girl. Now she would occasionally wear heals and dresses that complimented her body better, she would even style her hair differently but that didn't stop her from using her signature pigtails from time to time.

Although he never admitted it Ciel loved it when Lizzy would wear a tight dress that would show off more cleaverage than usual. He though she looked so sexy, and he couldn't lie it turned him on a bit especially when she would swing her hips showing off her nice ass. Sebastian had clearly noticed how his master looked at Lizzy when she did these things and Ciel knew this because let's just say he has mentioned it in front of Sebastian a couple of times. Even though he hated it he needed to talk to someone about how attractive she was and there was no one else on the planet he trusted more than Sebastian that wasn't his fiancé of course.

Ciel was brought out of his thoughts when he felt soft lips against his slightly rougher ones. It was Lizzy she had brought Ciel into a soft and loving kiss, Ciel being horny from all he had thought about was craving Lizzy's touch and body. He deepened the kiss while rapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer. Lizzy moaned very quietly into the kiss sending a vibration down Ciel's body that drove him crazy, with that he pushed her down onto the bed and straddles her carefully not breaking the kiss once.

As Ciel pushed Lizzy down she knew something had turned Ciel on she didn't know what but that didn't bother her in the slightest in this moment of time she was too busy making out with the birthday boy to worry about that. All this frisky business had started to get Lizzy turned on as well, so she grabbed Ciel and flipped him over, so she was on top she broke the kiss for a second and went down to start kissing Ciel's neck making him squirm ever so slightly.

His erection was bad and visible at this point, and he needed to feel some type of friction, so he started to grind his clothed member against Lizzy's thigh that had been placed between his legs. Lizzy noticed this and stopped kissing his neck, leaned next to his ear, and said, "do you want me to make you feel good daddy?" Ciel flushed a bright red putting Grell's red hair to shame " I'll take that as a yes then" answered Lizzy as she started to undress Ciel until he was left butt naked on the bed.

Lizzy stared at Ciel's member, and she thought to herself 'looks around 8-9 inch's fuck for a smallish man he sure has a big dick' and with that she starts licking and kissing the tip of Ciel's member. Ciel tried to hold his moans back, but it was proving to be harder than he expected. He couldn't control it anymore and let out a long and loud moan when Lizzy started to take more of his cock in her mouth sucking on it harder each time. "aHhHh~ Lizzy please don't' stop I'm getting close" said Ciel as he grabbed onto Lizzy's hair pushing her head down making His dick to hit the back of her throat causing Lizzy to gag sending vibrations throughout his body sending him over the edge Cumming down her throat. Lizzy pulled away and swallowed any leftover seamen in her mouth.

She sat up wiping her mouth removing anything left. she looked at Ciel who was laying back with his head in his hands trying to process and recover from just happened. "Ciel are you okay?" asked Lizzy in her usual sweet tone "I'm fine dear just trying to process where that came from, I mean you have never done that to me and to see that side of you is just amazing and I love You so much baby get your sexy ass over here and lay with me" Lizzy smiled brightly for the first time in weeks since her family's death.