Episode 5

Ciel and Lizzy got up and got dressed they went downstairs and ate their breakfast. "Lizzy dear?" Ciel asked "Yes Ciel" Lizzy replied while eating her breakfast "is there something you want to get done today?" Asked Ciel in a sweet tone "hmmm I mean we should probably start funeral planning for my family" Lizzy answered with a saddened tone.

"yea we probably should start, But Lizzy remember this is your family so how the funeral looks and goes is your decision any thing you want you can have, is that clear?" Ciel explained at this point Lizzy had tears streaming down her face, she wiped her tears away and said "Sorry please excuse me" she got up and quickly left the dinning room while wiping her tears away.

Ciel immediately got up and chased after his emotional fiancé. Lizzy ran up to the bathroom and shut the door behind her forgetting to lock it, she leaned up against the wall and sat down, she berried her head in her hands and knees and started sobbing.

a couple seconds later there was a knock on the door and it opened with Ciel on the other side his heart shattered, he hated seeing her like this, distraught and upset he sat next to her and pulled her close hugging her close while gently brushing through Lizzy's hair gently whispering sweet nothings into her ear like" its going to be okay, it's okay to cry, I'm hear for you, just let it all out cry into my shoulder" and "you can cry, hit and scream at me I don't care" the usual sappy stuff.

it was about 10 minutes later and Lizzy was calmer then before but still crying slightly