Episode 8

"What do you want Sebastian" asked Ciel with a deep tone in his voice as he had just woken up "I came to wake you up young lord, and to wish you a happy birthday", "Ciel what's going on?" asked a sweet voice, "Sebastian has just come to wake us up dear so we can get ready for the day" said Ciel looking over at Lizzy suddenly realising she didn't have her clothes on because of earlier.

Ciel quickly scrambled to get the covers over Lizzy hoping that his demon butler didn't notice. By now both Ciel and Lizzy are blushing furiously and Ciel has a bit of a nosebleed remembering what had happened not even 2 hours ago now.

"Young master are you okay your nose seems to be bleeding?" asks Sebastian acting all innocent like he didn't know a thing. "Drop the act Sebastian we both know you know what happened" Ciel snaps ever so slightly dropping his head back onto the pillow behind him, "I was merely trying to make you both feel more comfortable, now do you want me to leave so you and lady Elisabeth can get dressed yourselves or should I do it myself?" Sebastian asked. "Please just leave" and with that Sebastian Leaves the room.

(I forgot to mention that Lizzy left a couple of dresses and things at Ciel's house in case of an emergency and now she's glad she did)

After the butler had left the room Ciel sighed heavily "are you okay Ciel, you're not regretting what happened earlier right?" asked Lizzy with slight panic in her voice "what no, of course not dear, it was amazing, it's just I don't like it when Sebastian makes me feel uncomfortable without even saying anything about it, that's all dear, no regret, just annoyance".

"Good, because I was hoping we could do t again sometime today?" Lizzy asked shyly, "of course we can try, but for now come here and give me a morning kiss". Complying with her Fiancés request she shuffled over to him and kissed him on the lips.

She was just about to pull away but then Ciel grabbed Lizzy by her waist pulling her naked body against his own. Lizzy put one leg on one side of Ciel and the other side. This sudden and bold action caused her to quietly moan into the kiss. Ciel started Kissing the female's neck, he moved around several time trying to find the spot that made the woman feel all different things but mostly the aim was to make her feel pleasure and love.

Once he has found the spot he bit down, sucked and kissed that spot non-stop leaving a noticeable purple mark on her neck. "Ciel, be careful, people are going to see" Lizzy exclaimed. "Good" is all he replied with before pulling away and kissing Lizzy's nose softly "come on dear time to get up everyone is waiting for us downstairs" and with that Lizzy gets off of Ciel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys hope you enjoyed this episode the next one will most likely be a smut/lemon unless I come up with something else for the Episode 9 plot. Writing this is going to be awkward as I will most likely be writing it in school. Non of my classmates know I do write smuts but its good I have a strong poker face and I can keep a straight face while writing them, LOL. Anyways hope you guys have a lovely day/evening/night and remember to keep safe and wear your masks if you wear masks in your country. Author out!.