[𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬]

~(A/N) I'm in love with this song.~

Maths went by pretty fast if you ask me. Louis and I whispered to each other, making fun of the irritating pick me's in the class. I mean, we all have that one class with the cheerleaders, the lacrose/bulky (💀) boys, the pick mes, the normal people and the rich ones. We made fun of the bulky boys since they've been dicks lately, trying to take advantage of the vulnerable girls. Luckily, the teacher didn't catch us. Louis and I were also partners for a project in science. Which I was happy about. 

Next class was Library. While we were reading, I was on my phone, secretly hiding it behind a book. I looked up and saw louis reading something, with a pen in his mouth. Damn he looks good. Imma take a pic. I quickly change to camera and took a pic before he could realise. Even though he didn't. I posted it on insta like 20 minutes ago.

Liked by: milliebobbybrown, officialfinnwolfard, noahschnapp and 11,342,612 others

y/nofficial: why is he willingly reading 😐 . tags: louispartridge_

Comments-

y/nfanpage: Does she reply?!

y/nofficial replied to y/nfanpage: does she? 👀👀

louispartridge_: whos he?🤔

liked by creator ^

y/nofficial replied to louispartridge: oh idk just a random guy. 🙄🙄

username replied to y/nofficial: why do I stan this friendship?

xxy/nfp replied to username: idk but I don't. I ship.

milliebobbybrown: 🚢🚢🚢 also wtf. WHO THE HELL READS?

noahschnapp replied to milliebobbybrown: defo 🚢🚢

y/nofficial replied to noahschnapp + milliebobbybrown: SHUT UP BITCH- even if i'm mad at you for that comment mills, I agree.

LOAD 11,586 MORE COMMENTS.

school was now over and me, millie, finn, noah and Louis were on a facetime call. my phone chimes, with a notification saying: louispartridge_ has posted one hour ago

and then another notification following that saying: louispartridge_ has tagged you on a post one hour ago.

"Louis what did you post?" Noah asks. I click the notification and before I do the last thing I see was a smirk, on Louis' face. The post was this: (pretend your maddie in the pic).

 The post was this: (pretend your maddie in the pic)