[16]

~YOU HAVE TO WATCH DREAM WHEEZING AT THIS ISTG IT'LL LIGHTEN UP YOUR FUCKING DAY. ~

I wake up the next morning with strong warm arms wrapped around my waist. Louis. I smile before turning to face him. He was sleeping so peacefully. I lifted myself slowly not to wake him up. His arms still around my waist, I grabbed my phone from the table next to me and scroll through my socials. I was leaving today. I started to think about what could happen when my thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. It was so loud I had to lower the sound not to wake Louis up but it was to late. He lifted his head, which was once resting on my stomach, and looked up at me with squinted eyes.

"Who's that?" His hot raspy voice groaned. I look down and see a phone number.

"Not sure," I say, before picking up the phone. (THE SPEAKER IS IN THIS FONT) "Hello, Y/n speaking,"

 "Hello Y/n, this is the adoption center" a woman said through the phone.

"Um what do you need from me?" I asked. I felt my heart quicken in speed. Louis taps my shoulder and mouths the word 'speaker'. I nod and turn on the speaker so he could hear. The lady talked about my grandma dying and me not having a guardian anymore.

"Unfortunately, due to her death, you will have to be adopted." I was about to say something but the woman kept on going. "There will be no discussion. I have a lovely, single, woman here waiting for you. I'm sure you will like her." I felt a tear slip from my eyes. Louis looked at me sympathetically. He cupped one of my cheeks in his hand and wiped the tear away. I hesitantly agreed to going to meet this lady. This meant that I'd have to cancel my flight to LA and not live with my father. I cut the call and just sat there in silence. 

"Hey," Louis said softly. "I'm still here. I'll never leave you alright? I'll cancel your flight and ring up your dad." He pecked me on the lips before grabbing my phone and going to a different room to call my father. I got up from the bed and changed. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/351912461673023/

here's the fit^^^^(copy and paste it)

I hear chatting in the other room. I block out what Louis is saying not wanting to listen. I fall to the floor and start to cry silently. I hear Louis say bye but still continue crying. He sees me after walking in and runs over pulling me into a hug.

"Shhh... It'll be ok, I promise," I burry my head into his chest, before pulling myself together. 

"W-what did he say?" I say, asking Louis about my dad.

"He's not very happy, well furious and said that he's going to try and take 'custody' of you." Louis sighs. I just nod before calling an uber and getting in. Louis grabs my hand and starts to rub it gently with his thumb. I start to tap my heal on the floor. Louis puts his handon my thigh and speaks.

"Hey, there's no reason to be scared. You'll be alright. I swear if anything happens, I'll be there with you. Not for you, WITH you. Ok? I'll stay through thick and thin. Leaving you was the WORST decision of my life. I promise, nothing like that will ever happen again," He starts to tear up. I smile to myself. I turn to him and wipe off the heavy tear that had fallen from his flooded eyes. Those gorgeous brown eyes I had fell for. That perfect smile I had fell for. That face I had fell for... That boy I had fell for.

I smash my lips against his. My tears still falling. I slowly pull away.

"Hey love birds, quit kissing. You've arrived at your destination." The driver says. Damn I never met a driver with ✨such way of talking✨. I hop out of the car and stare at the building. Louis slowly grabs hold of my hand and guides me into the ancient looking building. I see the lady up front who had talked to me on the phone. 

"Ah, Y/n at last." She smiles warmly at me. "You'll be very excited to see who will be adopting you. Follow me," I nod and look at Louis. He nudged his head towards the lady and we followed behind. 

There standing, I saw my mum's bestfriend. A women who I had acted with. A women who had been like my second mother. A woman I hadn't seen in years. 

Emma watson. Emma fucking watson was going to adopt me. Louis' mouth dropped. I didn't even hesitate. I ran over to her and threw myself into her, sobbing. She smiled before rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. 

"Y/n L/n. Or should I say Y/n Watson." She chuckled. "I haven't seen you in years. You've grown so much!" She said, before letting go of me. I smiled and wiped away my tears. She was about to say something be noticed louis behind me. Emma smirked. "You must be Louis Partridge?" Louis nodded and shook her hand. "Y/n's boyfriend," Emma snickered before speaking again. "You've got yourself a good boy Y/n." I grabbed hold of louis' hand and then after a few hours, I had my things packed and in Emma's house. Her house was HUGE. Louis had to leave cuz his mum had called him for lunch.

                                                                                 the killers 👿🔪:

Will the bill: HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT Y/N!

Y/n (mills bae 🥵🥵): no😍

Mills ( y/n's bae 🥵🥵): what-

Finnie boy 🐠: I am confusion.

sChNaPpLiNg: oi louis you're the crazy lady's boyfriend whats going on?

Hot head 🌶: ^^^

Louis 🦔: Y/n go do what ever you gotta doI'll explain 🧍‍♂️

Y/n (mills bae 🥵🥵): oki bye bitches 😙✨

Louis explained everything that happened and everyone started to freak out. They all came over around 3, met Emma and we decided to all hang out by going skating and then watched a film at Louis' house. 

~YALL.... WE GOT TO LIKE 722 READS LAST TIME I CHECKED- WTF- IM SO HAPPYYYY TYSMM. but i dont have any motivation rn so i think im going to take a break plus i have exams rn so it wont update a lot sryyyy~