[13]

~2 weeks later~

I was at my dance competition. Millie finn, noah, sadie and will were all in the crowd. I danced for Abby Lee Miller. Yes I have a lot going on like basketball, acting the break up and now dance? I decided to pursue my dancing and stop basketball because it was a lot of pressure. This was honestly a big competition for my team. If we win, we would go to nationals and stuff. When the announcer called the name of the group dance, Suicide hotline, we went on stage. I looked in the crowd and there were MILLIONS of people but 2 faces stood out. Lennon and Louis. What were they doing here?! They might be here to try and make me dance worse but thats not happening I'll just dance better lmao. 

(y/n is the girl in the white dress, aka kalani)

After the dance was over, the last few group dances went and then it was time for the awards and the over all high score of the day.

"In third place we have... The last date! Candy apples! In second place we have... Morning! Studio 19! And in first place......." I clutched the hand of my 3 team mates, Nia, Brynn and Kendall. "Suicide Hotline! ALDC!" A huge smile spread across our faces as the 4 of us got up from the stage and I took the huge trophy. I could tell Abby was smiling and when I looked at Lennon, she was mad like she was glaring at us. I looked at Louis, who had his hand intertwined with Lennon's. He honestly looked kind of disgusted. He looked down at his and Lennons hand and looked yucked. Maybe Lennon's hand was sweating. Either way idc. Once everything was over, I walked outside to see Millie, finn, noah, sadie and will standing there.

"WOOHOOOOOO!" Sadie yells, while everyone came and gave me a hug.

"I haven't seen you dance before-" Will stated.

"I know, I stopped dancing for a while." After that, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Louis. My face drowned with soreness and and anger. Everyone said they'd meet me in the car, leaving Louis and I alone. 

"What do you want?" I ask him, putting my hand on my hip.

"I just wanted to say congrats. Never knew you could dance so well!"

"Ok thanks." I said dully and turned around to walk away. Louis grabbed my hand. 

"Wait! Please..." I turned to him, "I'm sorry, I watched the show and didn't realize how much that must have hurt you," I gave him a confused look, "What I had done to you!" He adds quickly.

"Oh well now ya know. Do you want anything else? Cuz I have to head to the SKATE PARK with my friends."

"Friends?" He asked me, sticking his hand out. I let out a long sigh. Thinking, before I took his hand.

"Friends..." I shake it. Before I could let go he pulled me into a hug. "Alright alright I gtg. Wanna come or... is Lennon forcing you to do something?" 

"I'll go check with her..." Louis ran towards Lennon, who I couldn't see. A few minutes later he didn't arrive. I let out a sigh and walk over to the car. Before I get in, I message Louis.

                                                                      Priv chat with Louis (ex😔🙂):

Mills bae 🥵🥵: Hey Lou you coming?
[read]
Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis? Everything ok?
[read]

I get in the car, and Millie pull's me back out.

"Huh-" I'm extremely confused rn.

"Lennon, Louis messaged me saying Lennon cheated on him. He saw her kissing someone else." She pants.

"What? oh my-"

"I was hoping you could talk to him about it? I think he'd feel better is you did..."

"Ya think?" I ask, pulling out my phone. Millie nods.

                                                                              priv chat with Louis (ex😔🙂)

Mills bae 🥵🥵: Louis
Mills bae🥵🥵: Millis told me what happened you ok?

Louis (ex😔🙂): ya I'm fine...

Mills bae 🥵🥵: You wanna talk or just...

Louis (ex😔🙂): nah it's fine better get home we start school tmrw...

Mills bae 🥵🥵: Right

I switch my phone off and put it back in my purse. Everyone decided not to go to the skate park because it was pretty late and school started. Sadie and Will kept on looking at each other and grinning.

"Ok what's going on?" Finn and Noah say at the same time.

"Huh-" Sadie starts.

"Might as well tell em sade.."

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!" I yell.

"What no! We um WE ARE NOT GOING BACK TO LA WE MOVED HERE!" Sadie yells.

"OMG-" Millie smiles broadly.

"THAT'S-" I start.

"NO!" Finn speaks. "More losers ugh😩"

"Oh shut it finn. If we left you rn you would be a loner," I say, everyone agreeing with.

They drop me off at my house, and Millie decides to sleep over at my house, because he school uniform magically appeared in her arms. 

~THE NEXT DAY~

No school starts today whyyyyy. I wake Millie up and we quickly get ready. I wear my uniform and put my hair up in a messy bun. We grab a toast and eat it quickly and hop on the bus. I saw Louis sitting alone, staring out the window. Millie looks at me and nods, going to sit next to noah. I sigh as I walk over to Louis. I settle down and he looks at me.

"Oh hey," He says.

"Hi, u ok?" I ask him.

"No not really, I still haven't broken up with Lennon..."

"What why?"

"I don't know how..."

"Alright no more crying. We'll find a way."

"We'll?"

"YES? I'm going to help u." Louis and I talk for a while until the bus stops in front of the school. Yay! Torture again yay. 

The day goes pretty well actually. Louis and I talk until he had to stop at his locker. My locker was further away from him though. While I was walking there, I saw noah. He just suddenly dropped on the floor and started to have a...seizure?!

~oh shit mamas~