[8]

~DIS SONG IS SO GOOD^^^^^~

~1 week time skip~

Today I had the basketball tournament. I was helllllla scared. This meant a lot to me and my team. But there was a motive bouncing in side of me.

~1 week ago~

I woke up after the movie, everyone had already. It was me, finn, noah, millie and Louis. Noah and Finn were still sleeping, while I heard Mills and Louis fighting. I walked over to the door. I placed my ear against the door to listen.

"But I can't ask her out!" I heard Louis yell.

"Yes! Yes you can!" Millie squealed. 

"No... I don't have the guts to!" Louis started to walk towards the door and opened it, revealing me, standing there, eavesdropping. 

"Ask who out?" I smirked.

"Huh-" Louis was cut off by me.

"C'mon I heard you! Who you gonna ask out?" Millie patted him on the back and walked out of the room, as I walked in.

"Y-you......" My mouth dropped open. He likes me! I couldn't help myself, I ran into his arms and hugged him. He was confused.

"I like you, dingus..." I whispered into his ear.

"I-I like you too," He whispered back. I removed my head from his shoulder and put my forehead against his. 

"You know... your cute when your surprised. I think I want to surprise you just a bit more..." I smirked, before pressing my lips against his. I could tell he was smiling. The kiss lasted a few minutes. I was happy. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Y/n... will you be my girlfriend?" He sounded WAY more confident asking me this than telling me he wanted to ask me out.

"Hm let's see....... noooo?" I joked. "OF COURSE!" I yelled before kissing him again. He wrapped his hands around my waist, while I put my hands on his shoulder. We kissed so more 😀😀😀👻. 

~🔊FLASH BACK OVER 🔊~

I smiled remembering the event. School ends early today. For me. It ended an hour earlier so that me and my team could practice. We practiced for like 30 minutes, before seeing the people we were playing against. They were tall boys from a different school. I sighed. Well good luck to us i guess. When it was time for the game, a guy from the opposing team walked over. to me. I recognized him. Jake. Jake was a guy who had a crush on me in grade 5. I hated him, he used to bully me. So one day, he asked me out, and I took my shot. He asked me out in front of the whole school. What. an. idiot. This is what happened: I gasped pretending like I was gonna say yes. Millie was standing next to me confused. I put a smile on my face making him this I was gonna say yes then made my face go completely dull. "No you pathetic cow!" I practically yelled, hoping everyone heard, and they all did. Jake was the most popular boy in the school, well at that time he was.  All the girls dreuled over him. After that embarrassing moment, Jake left the school. The last thing he told me, because he knew I wanted to act and play basket ball, the last thing he told me was. "You'll never get anywhere in life. Your useless. No wonder your father left you. You'll never be able to act. And with those skinny legs of yours, you'll never be able to play basketball. I just brushed him off with a spit on the face and walked away. Anyways, back to this. He walked up to me. 

"Surprised you got to this point in life..." He said, biting his tongue.

"Surprised your still single. How many girls did you ask out. 1,2?" I smirked.

"Shut it. Your not even that good." He said, walking away.

"Oi, watch your mouth your mouth, karmas a bitch." The students started to file in, class by class. The game started, and the first thing jake did, well, he tripped me and popped my ankle. I didn't think much of it and just pushed in back in place. Everyone noticed and dropped their jaws. 

It was the end of the game, the last thirty seconds. Jakes team had the ball. They shot, but didn't make it. It ended as a tie. The school didn't want this, so what they did was, they put each team in order, smallest number to biggest. I had the biggest number in my team and so did Jake. They made number 1's go against each other, making them shoot, from full court. If my team scored then we won, but if their team scored, they won. The first person in my team shooting was a gill called Beth. She missed the shot, as we are doing full court, and then number 1 for the opposing team shot but missed. Then 2 and 2. who missed and so on. My whole team missed, and it was just me and jake left. If i scored, then me team won the whole game. If he scored, his team won the whole game. But if none of us scored it's a tie. He took a shot but missed. It was my turn. My school cheered, trying to motivate me. I picked up the ball, and bounced it a few times on the ground. I closed my eyes and shot the ball. It flew through the whole court, and landed perfectly into the hoop. My team cheered loudly, as my school roared with applause. I scored! My team won! We're going to spain for finals! Yes! My team ran up to me and we did a group hug. Once that was over, We went to the dressing room and you won't believe what happened on my way there...

~hi. I know I said I wasn't gonna post for some time, but it's the Easter holiday soon and I don't have much work in school which means I CAN UPDATE! I'll try and do as much as I can. Luv you!~