HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL💜

OKAY THIS ONESHOT IS FOR ONE OF THE BADDEST BITCH I KNOW💃🏽💃🏽💅🏽
POPXIFUR

CRYSTAL YOU ARE SO FUCKING GORGEOUS ON SO MANY LEVELS
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU💓❤️

WHETHER IT COMES TO YOUR FUNNY HORNY SIDE👄
OR YOUR I HAVE SO MANY BOYFRIENDS SIDE🧎🏽‍♀️

YOUR LOVABLE IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!😩

PLS GIRL I LOVE  YOU WITH ALL MY HEART💓💓💓💓💓💓❤️❤️❤️
ONE DAY WHEN THE CIRCUS FAM MEETS UP WE WILL BE THE MOST UNSTOPPABLE SQUAD💅🏽

GOSH I LOVE YOU GIRL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Sorry I'm a little late btw😅)

YOUR SO TALENTED WHEN IT COMES TO EDITING AND YOU ALWAYS SEEEM TO HAVE A WAY OF LIGHTING UP JUST ABOUT ANY MOOD

I'm eternally grateful to nat for bringing us together

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISSY🎂🎂🎊💜💅🏽
this is the lemon oneshot that I promised you!;)

(NOTE: this is my first Lemon oneshot)

ANYWAYS HERES A LEMON ONESHOT FOR THE BADDEST BITCH!
(also she's really horny so she will probably enjoy this)

NOTE: LEMON 🍋 ONESHOT AHEAD

       *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

It had been about eight months since Poppy and Branch had saved their friends from being eaten by the Bergens, who had thankfully gone from their worst enemies, to their friends and allies. The Bergens had found happiness and the trolls had truly found peace.

Everything was all cupcakes and rainbows once again, the damage to the village had been repaired and it was even better then ever! Poppy, the new queen smiled, as she stared out at the village from her pods little balcony, she was proud of how they had recovered. Troll Village teemed with life, everywhere she looked Poppy could see her friends going about their lives, it gave her a warm feeling of pride to see her people so happy and fulfilled. Walking back inside her pod the new queen seated herself at her adorably pink, bejeweled desk, a new installment since she had a lot more responsibilities now.

Written requests for new structures, and half finished invites to her official coronation that was coming up in a couple of weeks covered the smooth surface. Poppy picked up one of the invatations and sighed happily, this one was for a very special troll indeed. She set to work on it totally blocking out everything else for a solid ten minutes before she realized she wasn't alone anymore.

Her head shot up, not in alarm, but excitment for she knew who it was before she saw him, Poppy just knew when he had entered a room, like some kind of lover related superpower. Her heart skipped a beat and little flutters danced around her stomach as a pleased, yet still somewhat shy smile overtook her face. "Hello Branch, how long have you been creeping on me?" She asked teasingly, she set her craft supplies down and turned in her chair slightly to face him.

From the entryway to her pod Branch just grinned in a charmingly coy kind of way, he seemed a little quite today, not that regaining his happiness had really made him a more vocal troll. Being more reserved was permanently in his DNA Poppy had decided a good while ago.
She shot Branch an equally coy look which just made him laugh, a sound that Poppy wanted to hear for the rest of her life. Poppy's face softened and she was about to get up and go over to him but Branch motioned for her to stay seated.