=3.6=

"Back...up..."

P R A G U E, C Z E C H R E P U B L I C

The double doors of the large hotel as they finally arrived at the place Fury set up for them. The tan-ish and white walls with gold accents, large columns were used as support beams and beautiful decorations.

This place was so fancy but all Elara could think about was how much this places reminded her of the palace. Not the all built into his ship but the one back on her home planet. 

Where her mother once was...

The angel snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Flash behind her boast to one of their classmates, "What are you talking about? I'm home now." Causing her to chuckle a little to herself.

"What can I say? The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease," Elara didn't quite understand this reference, her eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion but he seemed proud of it so he continued, "Everyone get settled in, rest up because tonight, big surprise, is Prague's annul...Festival of Lights."

The angel and Peter made eye contact while Mr. Harrington was talking until they had to break it as Peter's phone started to ring. He quickly walked away and answered it off to the side.

"Hello?"

"Parker, it's Hill. There's an earpiece with yours and Elara's suits. Tell her and put them on, await further instructions. Understood?"

"Uh, yes, ma'am."

He hung up the phone after that clean and cut call as Ned had spilt from the group and was coming towards him.

"Hey man."

"Hey."

"Look, I am so sorry if I seem like I'm preoccupied with my relationship. You know, I'm still your guy in the chair."

"No no no, it's all good. Don't worry about it." Peter said quickly before giving him a small smile.

Ned seemed to let out a small sigh of relief before saying, "Okay, great, great. So, what's the status on the Elementals thing? Where's it gonna happen?"

"Uhh, here in the city..."

"Peter, we're here!" He said worriedly.

"I know, I know. It's not good. It's not- I'm figuring it out."

"You have to do something, Peter, please. We're all counting on you and Elara."

"Ned." Betty called him over from the group gathering together.

"Yeah. Yeah, babe." He waved at her, telling her that he would be there in a second before walking towards her.

Elara had been watching from afar, being able to drown out the sound of Mr. Harrington and her excited classmates to hear some parts of the conversation. Including the part of his phone call that said they would be leaving soon.

She trotted over to him, knowing that she couldn't teleport in such small quarters with their class. "We have to go now right?"