=1.8=

"Dang it, Drax, you made me yawn."

"So you're not with Thanos but you are from Earth?" Mantis asked as Elara used one of her sharp, floating feathers to cut through the tight webbing around her. Everything had calmed down considerably once Peter told the Terrians that they knew Thor.

"Yes, that is correct." Doctor Strange, which they had learn was actually his last name.

"Alright then, Elara, stop the feathers or you're going to poke someone's eye out. Again." Peter said as he pushed the golden feather that was still pointed at his neck away from him with two fingers.

With a wave of her hand, all the feathers turned back to normal and returned to her wings silently. While, some of the others were trying to find to a way out of the big ship, Peter Quill was talking to Elara, who stared up at him with her large doe eyes like a child.

"You stay right here. You stay. Don't move. Stay? Ok?" Both Peter Parker and Tony looked over to their left to see 'Starlord' standing in front of the angel, who hadn't moved from her crisscrossed seat on the metal container.

To the spider-like teen, she was beautiful. Her long white hair with thin bangs, pale porcelain skin and large cerulean eyes that seemed to glow when she smiled. Her large white wings curled over her shoulders as a smile spread over her face and she nodded along with what he was saying.

The angel was wearing a open black trench coat with stitching in the front, lined with gold along the edges, grey shorts with uneven pant legs, and tall dark grey boots that came over her knees.

"Yeah? Ok

"Yeah? Ok." Quill gave her two thumbs up and turned away as the others had opened the exit, making a ramp down from the Q-ship to the floor of the planet.

Everyone, expect Elara, stood on the ramp and Mantis got excited and bounced down to the ground floor. There was a cloud of gold smoke beside Quill and there was Elara with a smile on her face.

She looked up at him, not noticing the look on his face and the Terrians staring at her in surprise, her wings fluttering behind her as she teleported away to Mantis and Drax.

"The hell happened to this planet?" Quill said looking around the planet as he held up a glowing gravitational measurer, "It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place."

"Thanos." Elara said under her breath as she examined the area around her. Next to her was Mantis bouncing up and down because of the gravity and Drax watching her with fascination.

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan." Tony said as he turned around to the rest of them, "Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet. Are you yawning?"