=3.9=

"I actually like it better broken. It's like a sharp knife now. You know, in case of emergencies."

"Okay guys, the company set up a city tour, and then we'll grab a bite and head to the airport." Mr. Harrington said to them as they exited the train station, Elara holding onto the sleeve of MJ's jacket so she didn't get lost in the crowds of people they had been standing around. The angel was wearing a pair of jeans, a see through top with daisy stitching across it and a white tank top underneath.

She and MJ had returned back to normal, like they hadn't been before, and the latter was asking different questions about her planet and her powers

She and MJ had returned back to normal, like they hadn't been before, and the latter was asking different questions about her planet and her powers. When she had come back to the hotel after hers and Peter's fight, MJ had found her and made sure she was okay, in that time telling her everything about everything. Including Peter being Spider-Man.

Complete accident, by the way.

Which, MJ already had she suspicions so she was more shocked that she was right if anything. Then MJ left her when Peter came back to the hotel, leaving Elara alone in their shared room, hugging a tub of cotton candy ice cream that her friend had brought for her.

"Wait, so how old are you actually?" MJ whispered to her while Mr. Harrington was talking.

"In Earth years, I'm a little over 4,000 years old. But on my planet, I would be 16." She murmured back as her tall friend muttered 'holy shit' under her breath.

"Is no one else gonna acknowledge how crazy this is?" Brad said, having stopped a few steps behind the group.

"Oh, yeah, I get it. There's been nothing scientific about this science tour at all." Mr. Dell said, eating his breakfast.

"No, no, I'm talking about Peter. Has no one noticed how shady he is? Because I saw him in the back room of a rest stop with some woman in his underwear, and he's always sneaking away, like back at the opera, huh? Now he's suddenly off the trip with his family in Berlin? Is no one else here interested in the truth?"

Both Elara and MJ noticed that Ned was kind of panicking at Brad's sudden awareness of Peter, thankfully not mentioning anything about the angel.

Elara gestured to him to let her handle this. "'The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world'." Yeah, she had stolen a book from MJ that was full of different quotes from different men throughout history. But it still worked.

"George Orwell. Thank you, Elara."

"Yeah. Well, since Peter's not really here to tell his truth, what about you, Brad? Why do you think it's cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom? It's weird, right, MJ?"

"Very weird, Elara." They said, both of their heads titled towards each other as they both stared him down.

"Yeah, dude. What's that about?" Flash asked, holding his phone towards him.