Infinity War AU

A/N: does anyone else notice how similar the plots to Avengers Infinity War and Trolls World Tour are? The six strings reminded me so much of the six infinity stones. So I thought I'd write a little trolls Infinity war AU just for fun. Hope you like it!

A/N: also, I know I used a character from TrollsTopia, but imagine that this is taking place in the movie universe

"I think we're here." Creek said. "I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Branch said. "Get your hand inside this. Then, we got one big dodge, so we gotta move at the same time." Poppy goes to the other contraption and sticks her right hand inside of it and the two begin to turn. "We might wanna turn, turn, turn, turn!" She said. After the ship landed, all of you groan and try to stand up. "You two all right?" Creek asked you and Branch. "Yeah, I'm fine." You said. "That was close." You said as Branch comes over and helps you up. "I owe you one." Branch said to Creek as Poppy comes over. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." She said. Branch points at her. "I don't want another single, pop-culture reference outta you for the rest of the trip. Understand?" Branch said and you chuckle. "I'm trying to say that, something is coming." Poppy informed. Then you hear a loud thud and see figures running inside. "Queen Barb!" One shouted. Then they all started to attack you. All of you move out of the way, get back up and into a fighting stance and start to attack back. Branch comes at the blue troll but the troll throws some kind've magnetic device on his chest, making him attach to the wall next to him. "Branch!" You said. You jump up and kick the troll. The two of you begin fighting in hand to hand combat. You kick at his leg but he punches your stomach and you double over and began to cough. As Branch pulls himself off of the wall, Synth tries to attack Creek. Branch finally pulls himself off and flies over to Synth and aims his hand blaster at him while King Trollex has you in a choke hold and aims his gun at Branch. "Everybody stay where you are, chill the F out..." Trollex said then he looks between Creek, Poppy and Branch. "(Y/N)!" Poppy exclaims as Branch glares at Trollex. "I'm gonna ask you this one time...Where is Bliss?" Trollex asked, angrily. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Bliss?" Branch asked. "I'll do you one better! Why is Bliss?!" Synth asked.

"I'll do all of you better! What is Bliss?!" You shouted which earned a tighter grip around your neck from Trollex's arm. "Let her go!" Branch growls. "Let him go, or I swear to you, I'm gonna french fry this little freak." Trollex threatened as he shoves the gun closer to your head. "You harm her and that will be the biggest mistake you'll ever make buddy! But first...." Branch shouted as his arm turns into a cannon, aiming right at Synth. "Do it, Trollex. I can take it." Synth shouted. "No, he can't take it." A female techno troll said. "She's right. You can't." Creek said. "Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all of you and I'll beat it out of Queen Barb myself!" Trollex said then he turns to you and said. "Starting with you." "Wait what, Queen Barb?" Creek asked, confused, as he stares at Trollex. "All right...Let me ask you this one time...What master do you serve?" "What master do I serve? Am I supposed to say Jesus?" Trollex asked in a sarcastic tone. "You're from Earth." Branch said. "Not from Earth. I'm from the ocean." He said. "Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit!" Creek shouted at him. "What are you hassling us for?" Branch asked. "So you're not with Queen Barb?" You asked him as you move your gaze towards him. King Trollex looks at all of you confused then said. "With Queen Barb? No! I'm here to kill Queen Barb. She took my girl." He said. "Wait, who are you?" "We're the pop trolls!" Poppy said. "Oh." King Trollex said. "What the hell happened to this planet? It's 8 degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." Trollex said as he looks around, holding out his scanner. "Yeah, we got one advantage. She's coming to us. We'll use it. Alright, I have a plan. It's pretty simple." Branch said.

"We draw her in, pin her down, get what we need. We definitely don't want to dance with this troll, we just want the strings." Branch said until he heard Synth yawning. "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Did you hear what I said?" Branch asked him. "I stopped listening after you said that we need a plan." Synth replied. "Oh my God." You whispered as Branch rolls his eyes and turns to you, Poppy and Creek. "Okay, Mr. Clean's on his own page." said Branch. "See, not winging it isn't really what they do." Trollex informed. "What exactly is it that they do?" You asked, pointing towards the techno trolls. "Kick names, take ass." The female replied as her and Synth stand tall with pride. You, Poppy and Branch stare at them in bewilderment until Branch shakes his head and said. "All right, just get over here, please? Techno King, can you get your folks to circle up?" He said and Trollex chuckles. "Trollex is fine." He says just as the techno trolls come closer. "We've gotta coalesce. Because if all we come at her with a plucky attitude..." Branch starts to explain until Trollex interrupts. "Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. All right, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan, except it sucks. So let me do the plan, and that way, it might be really good." You and Poppy look at each other then began to chuckle as Synth says. "Tell him about the dance-off to save the Universe." "What dance-off?" Branch asked. "It's not a, it's not a..." Trollex stammered. "Like in Footloose? The movie?" Poppy asked. "Exactly like Footloose! Is it still the greatest movie in history?" Trollex asked, hopeful. "It never was." You replied and you could see Trollex looked upset. "Don't encourage this, all right? We're getting no help with Flash Gordon." Branch said as he walks up to you and Poppy. "Flash Gordon? By the way? That's a compliment. Don't forget. I'm half-troll. So that 50% of me that's stupid, that's 100% you." Trollex said, pointing at you, Poppy and Branch. "Your math is blowing my mind." Branch said to him until the female techno troll speaks. "Excuse me? But does your friend often do that?" She asked as she points to the side.  All of you turn around and see Creek levitating with the Time Stone activated and his head was going side to side really fast, almost like he was spazzing out.

All of you walk over to him as Branch asks. "Creek? You all right?" Suddenly Creek breaks out of his trance and let's out a yelp as he lands on the ground. You and Branch go up to him and you place your hand on his shoulder and you could tell he saw something. "You're back. You're all right." You said soothingly. "Hey, what was that?" Poppy asked. "I went forward in time, to view alternate futures...To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Creek replied. "How many did you see?" Poppy asked. "14,000,605." replied Creek. "How many did we win?" Branch asked nervously. Your heart was beating against your throat as Creek looks at all of you for a moment before he opens his mouth.

"One."