Bridget X Rock Troll Reader

You had decided to go and visit Bergen Town. Queen Poppy and the other pop trolls had told you all about them. Apparently these so called "Bergens" used to be the enemies. They used to reply on their happiness by eating trolls. But ever since a year ago, Queen Poppy and the other pop trolls had taught the Bergens that happiness was inside them all along. You hummed as you looked around the place. The Bergens were certainly cheerful, much more than they used to be before that event a year ago. Since you knew that it was safe now, you decided to check them out and see for yourself. The place was very colorful, and a big beautiful tree was placed in the middle of the town. You kept looking around the town, until suddenly a large foot came close. You gasped and tried to dodge it, but you were stepped on. "Ow!" You said. You then heard a gasp and the foot was quickly removed off you. You looked up to see who had stepped on you. It was a female Bergen with a gown and crown on. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" The Bergen asked. "I would've been better if you hadn't stepped on me!" You said. "I said I was sorry." She said. You huffed and crossed your arms. She bent down to look at you. "Hey, you're a troll." She said. "Duh." You said. "But why do you look like that?" She asked. You looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well, normally trolls have more color to them and well, I've never seen a troll look like... this before." She said. Now you understood. She's never seen a rock troll before. You guessed she and the other Bergens had only seen pop trolls. They probably don't know about any of the other kinds. "I'm a rock troll." You said. "Rock?" She asked. "Yeah. You know, hard rock? I'm guessing you Bergens have only ever seen pop trolls. But there's lots of other kinds of trolls. There's rock, country, funk, techno and lots more." You said. "Oh! You know what? My friend Poppy actually told me about that. Yeah, she told me all about the world tour thing. And how she and Branch discovered that pop wasn't the only music tribe." Bridget said. "So you know about the world tour, huh?" You asked. She nodded. "She told me that you guys wanted everyone to be like you, but then Poppy told you that wasn't true harmony, and after that you all got along just fine." Bridget said. You chuckled. "She really did tell you everything." You said. "I'm guessing you've only ever heard pop music. Want to hear what rock music sounds like?" You asked. She nodded and looked excited. "Alright then." You said. You took out your F/c guitar. You then played and sung R/s for Bridget. You could tell that she really enjoyed it. "That was awesome!" She said. You smiled. "Thanks." You said. "I'm Y/N by the way." You said. "Queen Bridget." Bridget said. You looked surprised. "Wait, you're the Queen?" You asked. She nodded. You bowed. "Well, it's been an honor to sing for you, your majesty." You said. She chuckled. "It's okay, Y/N. You don't need to be all formal with me." She said. "But you're the Queen. I always show my respect for royalty. Even if they aren't trolls." You said. "Well, we don't need all of that here. Want to come with me? You can meet King Gristle. He's never seen a rock troll before. Plus I can show you my room!" She said. You smiled and nodded. "Sure. Why not?" You asked. Bridget squealed and you jumped on her hand. Bridget then took you back to the castle. "Oh Grissy!" Bridget called. "Grissy? Where are you?" She asked. "Over here, babe. You need something?" He asked as he came over. "Gristle, this is my new friend, Y/N. She's a rock troll." She said. "Wait. A rock troll? Really?" King Gristle asked. He went closer. "Yup!" Bridget said. He got a good look at you. You smiled and waved. "Hi." You said. "Wow. So cool!" King Gristle said. "I know right? This is the only other music troll we've seen besides pop." Bridget said. "I think rock might be my new favorite." King Gristle said. "Oh hush. The pop trolls are still our friends you know." Bridget said. "Well, I need to run a few errands for a while. See you later, babe." King Gristle said. "Okay. Now let's go upstairs, so I can show you what my room looks like." Bridget said. She took you upstairs to her bedroom and opened the door. You took one look and wanted to barf. Too much pink. Way to pop like for you. "Tada!" Bridget said. "Uh..." you said. "So, what do you think?" Bridget asked. "Well, um... I see your a fan of pink." You said. "You don't like it?" Bridget asked. "Oh no no! It's not that it's just... well, it could use some... different colors for starters." You mumbled to yourself. "What?" Bridget asked. "Oh! Nothing. Never mind." You said. You spent the rest of the day with Bridget. You played more songs, did some dancing, and other things. Soon it was time for you to leave. "Well, I have to go." You said. "Aw, already?" Bridget asked. "Yeah, sorry Bridget." You said. "It's okay. Will you come back soon?" She asked. You looked surprised. "You... you want me to come back?" You asked. She nodded. "Of course! We're friends now, right?" Bridget asked. You thought about it for a minute, then smiled at her. "Yeah. Friends." You said.