Branch x rock troll reader

Queen Barb had called Branch and Poppy over for an emergency. "What's wrong, Barb?" Poppy asked. "It's... one of my troll members." She said. "Who?" Branch asked. "Y/N." Barb said. "What about her?" Poppy asked. Barb stayed quiet for a few minutes, then sighed and turned around. "Its a long story. But I lost part of my rock tribe a while ago. And one of the trolls who went missing was a very close friend of mine. We did everything together. But once part of my tribe disappeared, she went missing. I've looked everywhere but couldn't find her. So after a while I kind of gave up. But I really miss her. I just want to find her." She said. Poppy and Branch looked at each other in concern, then back at Barb. "Don't worry, Barb. Branch and I will help you." She said. Barb looked a bit surprised. "Really?" She asked. Poppy nodded. Barb let out a small smile. "Thanks." She said.

Poppy and Branch helped Barb by going around troll kingdom asking each tribe if they had seen a female rock troll around. First they asked the country trolls. "Have you seen a female rock troll around? Her name is Y/N. She's gray, with E/C eyes, F/C hair, and about this size." Barb said as she described you to Delta Dawn. She looked confused. "No. We haven't seen any rock trolls here besides you, sugar." Delta said. Barb sighed. "That's okay. Thanks anyway." Poppy said. Next they went to the funk trolls. "Have you seen a rock troll around?" Branch asked. "A rock troll?" Cooper asked. "Yes. Her name is Y/N and I'm looking for her." Barb said. Cooper and Darnell looked at each other. "Sorry. No rock trolls here." Darnell said. Barb sighed. "But, if you want, we can help you look." He said. "Really?" Branch asked. 

"Yeah. We can ask mom and dad." Cooper said. "Thank you." Poppy said. "Thanks." Barb said. "Sorry. No rock trolls here." The classical troll said. "I wish I could help, but I need to get ready for our concert." He said. Then he flew away. Barb looked down, and Poppy comforted her. "We don't normally get any other trolls besides Techno down here." King Trollex said once the three were in the ocean. "I wonder why." Branch said sarcastically. "That's okay." Poppy said. The three of them came out from the ocean. "Well, now what?" Branch asked. "Well, our only hope now is to ask the bounty hunters." Poppy said. "Let's do it." Barb said. "I have to find her." Barb said. "Hi, Hickory!" Poppy said as she hugged him. He hugged her back. "Hey there, Queen Poppy. Long time no see." He said. "Yes, but unfortunately we don't have time to catch up. We're looking for a rock troll named Y/N. Have you seen any?" Branch asked. "No. Sorry." He said. "It's all right. We'll keep looking." Poppy said. Next they went to the K Pop Gang. "Y/N?" Wani asked. "I don't think there's been any rock trolls around here." Baby Bun said. "Not that I've seen." Gomdori said. "Sorry." Ari said.

Short time Skip

Barb was pretty upset. She really wanted to find you, but had no idea where you were. "Barb, it will be okay. We'll find her." Poppy said. "How can you say that?! We've looked everywhere and asked everyone! Nobody knew a thing!" Barb said. "Look, Barb. We know you're upset, but yelling at us won't help fix anything." Branch said. "Branch, what are we going to do?" Poppy asked. "I think we should take a break." He said. "What? We can't just quit. She could be in trouble for all we know. We have to find her!" Poppy said. "I'm not saying we should quit, I'm saying we should take a break." He said. "I'm not stopping, Branch. You can go ahead and go home but I'm staying. I'm helping Barb find her." Poppy said. "But we have no idea where she is. We need to plan this out." Branch said. "We don't have time for plans. Like I said, she could be in trouble. And if that's the case then we have to do something. Now." Poppy said. "You're not listening to me." Branch said. 

"Yes I am. You want to give up when a poor rock troll is in trouble." Poppy said. "I never said give up! Why aren't you listening to me?!" Branch asked. "Because you're being selfish!" Poppy snapped. But she immediately regretted her words as she saw the hurt look on Branch. "Branch, I-" "Save it. I'm going home." Branch said. But suddenly the three of them were surrounded by rock trolls. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Queen Poppy, Branch, and her majesty herself." One said. Barb recognized them. "Scarlett?" She asked. "Well hello. Long time no see." She said. Branch stepped in front of the two girls protectively. "What do you want?" He asked. "It's simple, really. We want you, Queen Barb." Scarlett said. She looked shocked. "M- me?" She asked. "Why?" Poppy asked. "That's classified. Now agree to come with us and we'll let your little friends off the hook. But if you don't." She chuckled. "You'll pay the price." "There's no way in hell I'm listening to you." Queen Barb said. "All right then. You asked for it." The trolls then began to attack them. The three did their best to fight back, but the rock trolls were strong. However, Barb was able to fight off most of them. Just as they thought they were in the clear, another rock troll came and grabbed Branch. Poppy and Barb turned around and gasped. Branch did his best to fight against the rock troll, but it was too strong. "Let me go!" Branch said. "Branch!" Poppy said. "Poppy!" Branch cried. But it was too late. The rock troll had taken Branch.