King Trollex X Reader

The techno trolls we're having another party down in the sea. You swam over to your friends as the music played. "Hey guys!" You said. "Hey, (Y/n)!" Bliss said. "Isn't this great?" Lily said. "Sure is! We haven't had a party this great since The World Tour!" You said. "I know!" Bliss said. Suddenly King Trollex swam over to the stereo. "Who's ready to party?" He asked. Everyone cheered. King Trollex then changed the song to a more upbeat one. "All right, everyone! Get ready to dance!" He said. "There he is!" Lily squealed. "King Trollex!" Alice said. "Isn't he amazing?" Bliss asked. "Yeah. I heard he stood up to Queen Barb back when she demanded him to give her our string." Lily said. "I heard that too!" Alice said. "He wanted to protect our music." Bliss said. "Well yeah. That's kind of his job. He's the king." Alice said. "And a great one too!" Bliss fan girled. You rolled your eyes at your friends fan girling over the king. You had to admit though, he was good looking. "Come on, (Y/n)! Let's dance!" Bliss said. "Okay." You and your friends swam into the crowd of techno trolls and danced together for a few songs. "Guys, I'll be right back. I gotta go check on something." You said as you began to swim away. "Okay, but be back soon! The best song is coming up!" Bliss shouted. After you swam away from your friends, you didn't see where you were going and accidentally ended up bumping into someone. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-" You tried to apologize. The other troll only laughed. "Hey, it's okay. I'm fine." He said. You looked up to see who you bumped into, and it was none other than King Trollex himself. "Are you okay?" He asked. You smiled at him. "Yeah. I'm fine." You said. "Having fun?" He asked. "You bet! My friends and I are having a great time!" You said. He smiled. "I'm (Y/n), by the way." You said. "King Trollex. Nice to meet you, (Y/n)." He said. "Nice to meet you too, your majesty." You said. He chuckled. "Please, just call me King Trollex." He said. You chuckled. "Sure." You said. "Well, I should probably get back to my friends. See you later." King Trollex watched you swim away. "Yay! You're back!" Lily said. "That was quick." Bliss said. "Are you okay, (Y/n)? You're looking a little dazed." Alice said. "What happened?" Bliss asked. "Nothing." You said. "I just accidentally bumped into someone earlier, that's all." You said. "Who?" Lily asked. "Oh, nobody. Just King Trollex." You said with a smirk. They looked shocked at first, then squealed. "Really?" Alice asked. "Yeah." "What happened?" Bliss asked. "What was he like?" Alice asked. "Did he say anything?" Bliss asked. "Guys, chill. I just bumped into him by accident and apologized, he accepted it." You said. "That's boring." Bliss said. You rolled your eyes. "(Y/n), you should totally ask him to dance with you!" She said. You looked surprised. "What?" You asked. "Yeah! Ask him to dance!" Lily said. "Guys, no. I can't do that." You said. "Aw, why not?" Alice asked." "He's way out of my league. I mean, I'm just a techno troll mixed in with thousands of others. There's no way he'd ever be interested in me." You said. "You never know until you ask!" Bliss said. "Bliss, please. Let's just keep dancing together as friends." You said. She sighed. "Fine." After a bit more dancing, you noticed that King Trollex was kinda close to you and your friends. You also couldn't help but notice him looking at you every now and then. Suddenly you realized your friends were gone. "Okay guys, I have an idea. It's obvious that King Trollex is interested in her by the way he keeps looking at her. So let's get them to dance together." Bliss said. "Good idea!" Lily said. "Sounds good to me!" Alice said. Bliss nodded. Then she swam over to King Trollex. After a while, King Trollex swam over to you. "Hey, (Y/n)." He said. You turned around. "Oh. Hi again, King Trollex." You said. "So, um, I was wondering if... you would like to dance with me?" He asked. You looked a little surprised at first, but then smiled. "Of course." You said. The two of you danced together for a while as Bliss, Lily and Alice watched from a distance, smiling, then the three of them swam away to dance together. "You're a great dancer, (Y/n)." He said. "Thanks." You said. "Will I see you again at the next party?" He asked. "Wouldn't miss it." You said.