::Quackity x Male Reader::

(A/N: these will take a while to upload, I am manually writing them all back :((

--------------------------------

I rolled around in my bed as I was woken up by my phone ringing so loudly. I woke up slowly and sat up in my bed. ¨Jesus.. who is calling me this early?¨ I said out loud as I reached over and got my phone.

I rubbed my eyes open and answered the phone without reading the caller ID. ¨Hello?¨ I asked in a raspy voice but I coughed after trying to get rid of it. ¨Woah! Jesus your voice is super raspy (y/n)!¨ I heard the familiar man scream over the phone.

¨Alex? Why did you call me it's like..¨ I said as I looked at my alarm clock while squinting. ¨its four in the fucking morning Alex!¨ I said in an annoyed tone.

¨Sorry sorry! I just wanted to play Minecraft. Haven't played in so long¨ He said in a defensive tone. I sighed and rubbed my temple fighting whether I should get up and play or get the much-needed hours of sleep.

¨Cant this wait for at least three more hours when I'm actually awake?¨ I asked while adjusting myself against my bed headboard.

I heard him shifting around on the other side of the call. He mumbled something underneath his breath making it very hard for me to make out what he said. ¨I couldn't hear you, can you repeat that?¨ I asked gently.

¨I just miss you, you know? Our sleeping schedules aren't synced at all anymore..¨ He said in a much quieter tone. My heartfelt like it was physically jumping inside of my own chest. I sighed long and agreed. ¨Ill get on then. Give me five minutes¨ I told him as I heard Alex shout in excitement going back to his usual self.

¨YES! Let's go! See you in a bit (y/n)¨ He said after making a wet kissy sound and ending the call abruptly. I annoyingly got up from my bed and walked over to my desktop. I turned on my monitors along with my PC.

I stretched out my arms and legs, still a little drowsy from my robbed slumber. I got comfortable in my chair as I unplugged my headphones and turned them on. I logged into discord and surprisingly I found most members were on the dream SMP server. ¨Maybe I slept through another war...¨ I thought to myself as I logged into Minecraft and turned my mic down to my mouth level and joined the call.

I instantly heard yelling and screaming made me quickly lower my volume before my ears start ringing. ¨This is not what I want to hear at four in the morning¨" I said.

¨(y/n)! isn't it super late for you right now?¨ Fundy asked as his Minecraft character came and stood in front of me for a bit. ¨Yeah it is actually, but someone missed me so I had to get on¨ I said making the small fox gasp at the certain gossip he was being involved in.

¨Ẅho was missing our boy (y/n)?¨ Sapnap said in a high-pitched voice as he crouched right next to Fundy. ¨Lets figure out who it is¨ Minx said as she came up and hit my character in an endearing way and left to go mining.

I ran around greeting the others as I passed by them until I came across Dream and George. ¨I forget you don't gave a home so you're just around. Almost like you're homeless¨ my simple comment made the whole discord call erupt in loud laughter, making me laugh as well.

Alex finally teleported towards me and started laughing at Dream. ¨LOL YOU DONT HAVE A HOME YET YOU'RE THE NUMBER ONE RULER IN THE SERVER!¨ Skeppy said while Badboyhalo giggled along with his close friend.

¨see?! even Bad is laughing at you!¨ Quackity pointed out as Dream tried to defend himself pitifully. Then, George stepped in trying to defend him. ¨Guys, please!¨ exclaimed as he moved his character in front of Dream as Techno came out of nowhere.