::FoolishG x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: insecurities, self depreciation, emotion talk, rant, panic attack
hope this was fine, it was a bit rushed:- (

————————————

I parked my car inside the garage and sighed as I closed the door right after. Work seemed to go pretty long and boring the whole day. I got my things off the car and went inside our home.

"I'm home!" I lightly shouted announcing that I have arrived. No response was heard but I remembered this was around the time foolish would be streaming. I dropped my keys into the bowl next to the door and walked into the kitchen.

"Hmm.." I thought as I didn't really want to eat something but something to snack on. I looked around and food a small bag of pistachios and monster, foolish's favorite drink. I happily made my way up to our room with a smile.

I dropped our snacks into my bed, as I quickly changed out of my work clothes into something more comfortable. I slid on some fuzzy socks since the floor was quite cold. Need to turn on the thermostat later before heading to bed I told myself mentally.

I quickly got Foolish's drink and my pistachios and lightly knocked on his door. I waited patiently, moving my gaze to my feet to distract myself. I didn't receive a response as I knocked another time. I shifted my weight onto my other leg and as same as before, I got no response.

"Foolish? Hello?" I said over the door, hearing a sniffle over the door. I turned the knob, the door being open. I pulled the door open to see foolish in his gaming chair, his head in his hands and Twitter being pulled up on his monitor. "Oh foolish" I said as I quickly walked over.

"You okay baby?" I asked softly as he noticed my hand on his shoulder and looked up at me. His eyes were heavily puffy, tears still threatening to fall from them. He didn't say anything but give a long sigh.

"What are you doing?" I asked him softly, letting him turn to look at me. "I was just trying to announce that I was live but then because I was snooping around.." he said throwing his arms up in a way as I nodded letting him continue. He then pointed to his monitor with a frown. "I came across a hate page about me...and you" he said the last part softly.

"Oh baby don't focus on those people. They have nothing better to do" I said getting closer and giving him a long hug. "But but! Look at all the things they have said about us! It's so disgusting and.." foolish began as he pulled away from my hug to scroll down the account showing me the many tweets they have tweeted.

"Calling me loud and obnoxious, annoying and even saying I'm fake?!" He said looking back at me with a frown. "I understand foolish but reading those won't help-" I tried to say but he continued to scroll. "But some of these make sense in a way? What if they're true? What if I am actually annoying and repulsive?" Foolish said as he stopped scrolling and leaned back in his chair.

"What if people only see me as this overly confident person who plays Minecraft all day and earns little to nothing?" I sighed as I closed the Twitter tab for him and turned off his computer for him. "Foolish listen to me. They don't know you like I do so don't listen to them" I gave his shoulder a Pat as he shook his head.

"What if you don't actually want to be with me? What if you don't actually love me?" Foolish started to cry as his breathing started speeding up. "Foolish, foolish hey. I'm right here" I said as I pulled him away and towards me. "Can you hear me? Here, touch my hands" I said as I placed one of my hands on top of his trying to make him feel my fingers. He wasn't touching them, just sitting there crying and hyperventilating. He was experiencing a panic attack.

I quickly went to fetch a water bottle from my room and a rag. When I came back, I turned on his ceiling fan in order to cool him down some more. I drenched the rag with some water and squeezed the excess water into the water bottle. I quickly damped his forehead and wiped his eyes but they kept coming and coming. I pushed his hair back feeling it sweaty and it was not from the rag at all.

"Foolish baby, I need you here with me. Can you do that for me?" I asked in the most calmest tone I could.  He looked at me sadly and tried to answer but broken sobs only came out. "Can you touch my fingers please? Just move them around like this" I asked him as I placed my hand once again with his as he slowly but surely moved one of my fingers.

"Thank you my love! Can you...oh! Look Can you take a drink of this for me?" I asked him as I desperately reached out for the monster drink I initially brought for him and opened the can, as quietly as I could. "Did you hear that? Did you hear it pop open?" I asked him which he nodded slowly. "Here" I handed him the monster, making sure he took at least one sip of the drink.

After he did, I placed the drink back down and observed him. His breathing was back to normal, but he was still evidently crying. "How are you feeling ?" I asked him as I rubbed his left thigh tenderly. "I...don't know" he said as I nodded softly. "It's okay, I'm here for you. I want you to always remember this foolish-" I said as I looked up at him with a warm smile.

"I love you. Always have and always will. You're my person that it'll be spending the rest of my years with" I said with full of honesty. My cheeks dusted in a slight blush. "But what if you get bored? Or someone better comes along?" Foolish asked as I quickly shook my head and stood up to be right in front of him.

"I don't want you second guessing my love for you. I truly love you foolish and I...I don't know what I would do without you" I said softly running my hand down from his forehead to his cheek. I sniffled making foolish gasp. "Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry" I smiled and shook my head as he wrapped his arms around my waist, allowing me to sit on his lap.

"I'm sorry for doubting your feelings for me and for having that weird panic situation " foolish apologized as I shook my head even more and dropped my head onto the crook of his neck. "No need to apologize foolish, it's okay these things happen" I rubbed his back as he rubbed mine as well.

"Do you feel any better?" I mumbled from his neck earning a giggle or two from him. "Y-yeah! Much better since you're here with me" he gave me a slight squeeze as I smiled. I gave his neck a soft peck and sighed. "Glad to hear that". A few moments passed of us just being in the presence of each other in pure silence.

I felt myself dozing off to sleep from the many events that have occurred until I heard foolish gasp making me jolt up. "What??" I asked confused as he stared at me with a smile. "Do you wanna watch Gordon Ramsay with me?". I placed a hand on my chest trying to indicate that my heart was racing. "How can I say no to Gordon Ramsay?"

Foolish excitedly picked me up, surprising me almost, and dropped me on his bed and turned on his PS5 and tv screen. While he loaded up YouTube, he was eating a few pistachios from my bag as I whined. "Those were mine you loser!"

"Never knew you were so possessive over your pistachios " foolish gave me my rightful bag back and gave me a smirk. It finally loaded in as we both got under the covers and got closer to each other , forgetting the ceiling fan was still on.

"Go turn it off (y/n)"

"What? No you go it's your room"

"But it's cold out there "

"Just get closer to me then"

—————————-