Chapter Ten

Apollo twisted to be over the younger god and pressed a kiss to his lips. That startled a laugh out of him.

"Hey why are you laughing?" Apollo asked, a grin making its way onto his face.

"Your hair! It tickles!"

Apollo grinned and let himself fall down onto him. Burying his face against the other god's neck. He then pressed a kiss to his neck, then another, and a few more.

The younger god groaned, "It's too bright. Turn the sun off."

Apollo laughed, "I can't just turn the sun off. Thats impossible."

"You're the sun god, figure it out."

Apollo laughed and started kissing his neck again. Making his way up towards the other god's face. Taking pleasure in the soft sounds that escaped him. Apollo kissed his jaw, then his cheek and then finally his lips.

The younger god's mouth opened and Apollo explored it once again. Making good use of the fact that they were both gods and didn't need to breathe.

Apollo pulled back much to the other god's disappointment. Which was displayed through grey eyes.

"Hey Percy, hows it goin'?" Apollo said, smirking at the way Percy blushed when he said his name.

"Dam you," Percy said pulling the god down for another kiss.

The door swung open. "Hey Apollo have you seen this picture of you and Per- OH FOR THE LOVE OF HEPHEATUS'S MACE THEY'RE NAKED!"

Percy groaned, raising his hands to cover his ears.

Hermes continued on, "WEAR SOME CLOTHES YOU HOOLIGANS!"

Apollo slid to the side and off of Percy.

"Hermes can you tone it down a bit? Some of us are hungover," Apollo stated.

Percy raised a hand, "I'm someone."

Hermes sat on the desk against the wall, "So- good night huh?" He wiggled his eye-brows at the two.

"I barely remember it," Percy groaned. Turning around to lay on his stomach.

Awww he's adorable, Apollo thought. No longer squashing away thoughts like that. Fully allowing himself to think about the younger god's beauty.

"Apollo, stop being gay for 5 seconds and fill me in on the details," Hermes said impatiently.

"I canst, tis who I am."

Percy groaned and covered his ears with his hands again. "Shut up, the both of you."

Apollo moved closer to him to whisper in his ear. "That wasn't what you were saying a few hours ago."

"Well its what I'm saying now."

Apollo groaned and put his head on Percy's shoulder.

"Oh, I'm just going to go, yup they aren't listening to me. Alright then bye." The door shut as Hermes left and Apollo pressed himself against Percy again. Closing his eyes to fall asleep next to the god.

*One hour later*

"APOLLOOOOO, OPEN UP YOU BLOND IDIOT." There was a frantic knocking at the door.

Percy groaned and buried deeper against Apollo's arms. Apollo tightened his hold around Percy's shoulders. "Maybe they'll go away," he whispered.

"APOLLO I WILL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU PROVE THAT YOU'RE ALIVE," Artemis yelled through the door.

"WE ALSO DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE NAKED WE WILL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN," Britomartis shouted.