Chapter One

Knox

Victoria Ricci.

Age: 18

Only sister to Cash Ricci.

Italian Mob Boss.

I flipped through the file and stopped when her photo caught my eye. I took a deep breath and cursed my boss. I clenched my jaw and took in her beauty. Deep blue orbs.

Fuck you.

By this time tomorrow, I'd be deep undercover. I'd be Knox Castillo.

I closed the file and sighed. A few months ago, I got a few piercings to play my part. Knox Castillo, badass biker. Ex-con. The job would be simple. Get in. Get close to the sister. Seduce the information out of her. Get the hell out. Then, it's game over for Cash.

There's only one rule.

Don't fall in love.

Sounds like a piece of cake, right?

Wrong.

Two things can bring me to my knees.

Blonde hair.

Blue eyes.

"Don't fall for her. Get in there and get back out." I whispered to myself.

No matter what, I can lose myself when I go undercover. I've worked too hard to let the bastard that murdered my sister get away. Cash Motherfucking Ricci. The bastard that put a bullet into my sister's head.

Soon, Cash.

Very, very soon.

I'll find you.

And I'll take you down.

***

"Remember, if you think you've been compromised or are in too deep, get the fuck out of there." My boss told me as he leaned into my truck.

"I remember. Don't worry about me, I've got this. By next week, Cash will be behind bars."

I scanned the bar and looked for Victoria. Bingo, Princess. I got ya. All I have to do is make eye contact. The rest will be a cakewalk. No woman can resist a man in leather and tattoos. The piercings were just an added bonus.

I brought the glass of whiskey to my lips and took a drink. Just as I suspected, she stood up from her chair and made her way to me. Fuck me, she looks good enough to eat. Victoria slid onto the chair and ran her manicured finger down my bicep. "I've never seen you in here before. You must be new, because I would remember a body like yours."

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yes, I would definitely remember you."

"Is that so, sweetheart?"

Come to Daddy, baby girl.

"I really want to know if you're pierced anywhere else."

"I guess you'll just have to find out." I gave her a flirty wink.

She bit her lip and moved closer to brush her lips against my neck. "Do you have any idea who I am?"

"No." I lied. "Who are you?"

"Victoria Ricci. Does that ring any bells?"

I raised a brow. "Should it?"

"Oh boy, you're either new or dumb. You really have no idea who Cash Ricci is?"

"I'm new here. Just moved from Cali a few months ago. I wanted to get out and explore the town." The lie was so natural.

"Well, if you dance with me, I'll show you some things."