Chapter Three

Knox

I tasted her. Devoured her sweet pussy. Brought the mafia Princess to her knees. She threaded her fingers through my hair and I did what I said I would do. Get lost in her pussy. Feast on her. Use her body for my own pleasure. I slithered up her body and wrapped my hand around my cock. She bit her lip as she glanced at the head and widened her eyes. "Oh shit, you're pierced."

"Are you frightened?" I asked, sliding the tip up and down her pussy lips. Just teasing the woman. Giving her a taste of what it would be like to be fucked by a real man. Not like Cash's pussy men.

"I'm not scared of you."

But you should be.

Because once this job is done, you'll be left with a broken heart.

I have to use you, sweetheart.

And then, I'll have to forget her pretty little face.

Walk away leaving her heart in pieces.

"You should be, Princess. You should run far away."

"You won't hurt me." She whispered. "I trust you."

Oh sweetheart, you really shouldn't.

I'll only hurt you in the end.

I slid inside her and felt her tightness wrap around me. So. Wet. Tight. Oh God, I don't think I've ever felt something so good. Victoria clung to me with each powerful thrust inside her. Oh man, I'm afraid I might be in deep shit. I loved how she felt wrapped around my dick. Loved how she scratched her nails down my back.

Don't fall into the pit, Knox.

Remember why you're here.

She's just a job.

She came hard and I couldn't help but kiss her plump lips. Still tastes like cranberries. So addictive. And apparently, all mine to do as I pleased with all damn week. Just a week is all I'll need to fuck the information out of her. Then, it's back to taking down Cash. He deserved to die for what he did to my sister.

"Fuck sweetheart, I've never came that hard."

"Ready for round two, Daddy?"

I kissed her again and shook my head. "Patience. I have to go take care of a few things."

"Can I come, too?"

"Sorry, but it's a personal matter. Don't want you to get in the middle of it. I'll be back soon."

I had to go over to the next town and check in with my boss. If I didn't, he'd think something went wrong. I can't have that. Not when I've made it this far in so little time.

"I'll be back soon, sweetheart. An hour tops."

It only takes me ten minutes to get to the run-down shack. My boss is already waiting for me. "What have you found out?"

"Nothing yet, but soon. Very, very soon."

"What's on your face?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"You're smiling. Don't tell me you're already falling into the deep end with the sister. If you..."

"I'm not. In fact, this job will be easier than I thought."

He folded his arms over his chest and raised his brow. "How so?"

"Did you know that Knox Castillo was tight with Cash. Apparently, he thinks I'm going to help him find out who his rat is."