Chapter Two

Victoria

How could Cash do this to me?!

He wants me to be his slave?

"Miss Ricci, I've been instructed to take you to the hotel." My brother's second-in-command tells me.

"Fuck that, I'm not doing whatever he wants me to do. I won't do it."

He grabbed me by the elbow and hissed into my ear. "Get to it, Princess. Your brother wants you to pack enough clothes for the week. Make sure you pack something sexy for his guest."

"Fuck..."

He struck my cheek and shoved me down onto the bed. He loomed over me and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Do as I say. You can either do this the easy way or... the hard way."

"Let me go." I whispered.

"It's too bad you're a gift to him. I'd love to have the opportunity to fuck you. Remember all the good times we had?"

Tears ran down my face and I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to remember it. It was far from a good memory.

"Remember when I popped your cherry?" He murmured.

"Please don't, you know damn well what happened. You... you're..."

I couldn't find it in me to say it out loud. I wanted to forget it ever happened. And you know the bad part? My brother knew. He fucking knew and didn't do shit about it. I hated him. And I hate the man that broke me on my sixteenth birthday. Worst birthday ever.

"But I won't fuck you. Because you apparently have been given to another. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But soon, I'll have you again."

Antonio disgusted me.

I loathed the man.

What he did to me.

How he broke me.

Used me.

Hurt me.

Most of all, how he lusted after me when I was just a girl.

This was my life. My brother was ruthless. Cold-hearted. A monster. A man who cared nothing but himself. Whatever he wanted. He got it with the snap of his fingers. Even if he had to sacrifice his own blood.

About thirty minutes later, Antonio pulled up to my brother's hotel. I widened my eyes when I saw Knox leaning on his bike. Was this the guest? The man I was supposed to be a slave to?

Antonio gripped my chin and forced me to look him in his eyes. "Serve him well and you'll live. Be defiant and you'll be sorry. Understood?"

"Fuck you." I whispered.

"I can't hit you in front of him, but don't think I won't next time I get you alone. Now, be a good little whore and serve your man."

I hated this.

Hated him.

But this was my life now.

A slave to him.

Serve him or die.

Knox made his way to the car and opened the door. He extended his hand and I gladly took it. Anything to get away from Antonio. Away from this monster. Knox took my overnight bag and pulled me close. "Told you, sweetheart. I told you I'd find you."

He deep voice sent desire coursing through me. Something about Knox made me weak in the knees. So, Knox was my brother's guest? I guess I'll be getting some after all. Knox led me into the hotel and took me to his room. When he closed the door, he dropped my bag and frowned. "Who did that to you?"

"I just bumped into the wall." I whispered.

"Don't lie to me. I need to know who I need to kill." He growled.

"Please, just let it go. Unless you're looking to get killed."

Knox circled my waist and cupped my cheek. "Tell me the man you were with didn't do this to you."

"He... yes." I couldn't lie to the man.

"Then, I'll take care of it."

"Please, don't..."

"Your brother offered you to me as a gift. Your body is mine for a week. Looks like I'll be fucking you after all."

"You're my brother's guest?" I asked.

"Seems that way, but don't be fooled. I have my reasons for what I'm doing."

"Reasons?"

What did he mean by that?

"Sorry, but I can't tell you. It's safer if you don't know."

Knox pulled away and shrugged out of his leather jacket. He threw it on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. I bit my lip and pressed my palms flat on his chest. He captured my lips and groaned as I lowered my hands. I stopped at his belt and slowly unbuckled it. I popped the button of his jeans and unzipped his pants.

"Easy, tiger. Let's go slow."

"But I don't want it slow. I like it hard and rough."

"I can do that and still go slow, baby girl. Let Daddy take care of you."

Oh, fuck.

Daddy?

Was he expecting me to call him that?

"Take off your clothes and let me admire your beauty. Daddy wants to see every inch of his property."

I took my dress off and stripped out of my bra and panties. Knox held me by the shoulders and turned me around. He slid his hands down my arms and stopped at my wrists. He pulled them behind me and whispered in my ear. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes, just like this."

"Nobody will ever lay a hand on you again. This body is mine. If they do, I'll put a bullet in their head."

"Knox, why are you really here?"

"Sorry, but I can't tell you. It's better if you know nothing."

I glanced over my shoulder and met his dark gaze. Fuck me, I could get lost in his eyes all day.

"Why are you really here?"

"Just know this, I have a job to do. That's enough talking. Right now, the only thing I want to hear is sexy little noises when I get lost in your pussy."

He led me to the bed and turned me around to lay onto the bed. His eyes darkened as he lowered himself to his knees. He gripped my thighs and yanked them apart. This man. Fuck me. He's a beast. Going to ruin me. And I'd gladly let him.