Trollstopia Ep 76: The New Era for the J-Pop Trolls

As the sun shines down lovingly at Trollstopia, the Council of 18, Wani's K-Pop Gang, Marimba, and Tambora are having their meeting at the Meeting Mushroom House.

"Brownies for everyone," said Delta, passing them out on a platter.

But she stops for everyone notices Trollex eating Jellyfish Pie.

"No thanks, Delta. I got something to fill me up for the meeting," said Trollex before stuffing a piece in his mouth.

"What is that you're eating, Trollex?" Tresillo asks while Marimba and Tambora cover their mouths in disgust.

"My mother's Jellyfish Pie. It brings the gooey jelly and stinging flavor."

"Trollex, we love you, but we can't stand at seeing you eat it," said Hickory.

"Okay, fine. I'll eat it all."

Once Trollex swallows the entire pie, Trollzart added, "We will never understand you Techno Trolls and your choices of food."

"Say that to the K-Pop Trolls taste in food," said Tresillo.

"Easy for you to say, spicy mouth," said Wani.

"Hey, you two! I got Saxy, and I ain't afraid of using her on you," said Chaz, holding his instrument.

"Anyway, my Council members. We came here today to discuss what's on the agenda for today and what we've accomplished so far," said Poppy.

"It's nice to take a break from Mochi and Mushi," said Garfield.

"Wait, they're not in your hair? Where are they?" Barb asks.

"They're with the Trollings at the playground," Selena responded.

The Trollings are enjoying themselves at the playground while Branch, Riff, Elder Leaf, the Snack Pack, Legsly, and the Trollstopia Delegates watch them.

"It's nice to do nothing for once," said Elder Leaf.

"I agree, Grandpa. Watching the Trollings play makes it even better," said Branch.

"Oh, I'm worried about Tiny. What if he gets hurt?! What if the Trollings are mean to him?! My Daddy instincts are going crazy, Trolls," said Guy.

"It's all right, Guy. He's fine," said DJ Suki.

When Tiny tries to climb the slide on the slide, Val says, "Yeah, he looks like he's having fun."

"I wonder what cute game Tiny Diamond is playing?" Smidge said.

When Tiny reached the top, he said, "Ayo! The throne is mine! Now, bow before Tiny Diamond. King of the playground."

The Trollings were confused, but they said before trying to bow to him, but it's silly looking, "Okay!"

But when Clampers and Cody got on the slide, Clampers said, "Come on, Tiny! Cody and I want to play on the slide."

"It's alright, Clampers. Say let's all slide together," said Cody, getting Clampers and Tiny together.

Once the three slid together, Satin and Chenille commented, "So cute."

"I wish I had Trolling of my own," said Cooper.

This made R&B blush and said, "Yes, you should, Prince C."

"I still don't get what they see in him," said Biggie, shaking his head.

"Mew," Mr. Dinkles agreed.

"It's probably best not to question how love works," said Legsly.

"You got that right, baby," Lownote agreed.