Trollstopia Ep 79: The Quest for Golden Sugar Part 3

Inside the Starship Lavababe, everyone stopped screaming when the rumbling stopped, and the screen said, "Activating cruising speed. You're now free to move about the ship."

But as soon as everyone unblocks, they begin to float to zero gravity.

"Wow! Now, we can all float like the Techno Trolls," said Holly, happily.

"Look at me! I'm Super Cooper," said Cooper, doing a superman flying pose.

"You look so heroic and cool!" said R&B, dreamily with hearts in their eyes and holding each other's hands.

"Now that we're floating, I can relax my wings," said Minuet.

"Zero gravity is the best, baby," said Lownote Jones.

"Hmmm, Lavababe. Show us what's outside," said Elder Leaf.

When the ship shows a grand window, everyone becomes stargazed at how beautiful outer space is.

"Such beauty! I feel inspiration for a new song," said Trollzart, about to write to make a song.

"All done! My new song will be great," said Dante, holding his music sheets which shocks Trollzart.

"Dinkletroll," said Trollzart angrily.

But everyone became silent when they noticed Tresillo, the K-Pop Gang, Chaz, and Hickory staring emotionally at the moon while it waves at the Starship Lavababe.

"Hey, are you eight Trolls alright?" Trollex concerned.

"Whenever we look at the moon, our hearts pound with hope," said Tresillo, holding his heart.

"It's like whenever we look at it, it's telling us that our tribes are still out there. Waiting to be found," said Wani.

"And telling us not to give up on them. I know they don't want us to either," Chaz added.

"I really hope we find the Missing Tribes. Because if we do, I'll be able to find my mother," said Hickory.

"You will find them. They can be anywhere like on the moon," said Synth.

"Synth, it's impossible for four Troll Tribes to be on the moon," Laguna disagreed.

"I mean, it could be possible, Laguna."

"So, Lavababe. Are we close to Sweetopolis?" Poppy asks.

"Not yet. Please relax and have some fun. Deactivating gravity loss," said the screen.

Pretty soon, everyone fell as the gravity loss turned off. Then they see a buffet, a pool, massage chairs, and a DJ set with speakers appear.

"Oh, Censorero knows how to live," said Baby Bun.

When Gomdori gets on a massage chair, she gets a good massage on the back and feet.

"This is my kind of starship," she commented.

"The Troll Gods thought everything through," Ari added.

"I hope we'll get to our destination soon to get the sweets' sweetness back," said Kim-Petit.

"I wonder how Trollstopia is doing," Branch asked while looking back at the Trolls World.

Back at Trollstopia, everyone is pacing around for the sweetness of their sweets to return. Some are eating fruits and vegetables to clear up their desire for sweets. King Quincy, Queen Essence, the Almighty Family, the Hidun Family, the Siberian Family, Dickory, Lily Mae, Marimba, Tambora, and Bliss Marina were watching out for everyone.

After Clampers took a bite from an apple, she said, "I want my apple pie."

Then Cody Dear came towards her with a peach in his hand and said, "You said it, Clampers. I want my peach cobbler."