Trollstopia Ep 78: The Quest for Golden Sugar Part 2

One pair of pants later, Branch's Chill Bros said, "Okay, Branch changed his pants."

"That's the last time I'll ever eat a cupcake à la splode," said Branch, covering his face in embarrassment.

"It's okay, Branch. Everyone makes mistakes. If you ate it with something super spicy, you will blow up into bits and die," said Demo.

"WHAT?! I guess Chaz was right. Some sweets don't deserve to be eaten."

"And we must eat healthier and exercise more," said Chaz, with a smile.

"Anyway, can you get more of the cure for Candy?" Poppy asks.

"No. We can't leave her side," Miracaldo continued. "It might retake her three years for her to be fully recovered."

"NO!!!" said the Trolls in horror.

"We can't allow that. We just can't," said Smidge, before fainting and Fuzzbert catches her in his hair.

"Hey, why don't my friends and I get the cure for you," said Cooper.

"You Trolls, getting the cure?!" Spark surprised.

All of the Troll Gods except Candy begin to laugh so crazy that their eyes stretch out as King Neptune did in the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. This made the Trolls confused and a bit disturbed.

"Trolls, if there are two things that all of you and the rest of the Trolls in all of the Tribes have in common; they are the love of Music and being adorable," said Queen, smiled.

"Hey, we're not all adorable," said Barb, crossing her arms in frustration.

"Yeah, and that doesn't make any sense; why were you laughing," Val added.

"We laughed because Trolls can't get the cure," said Punker.

Angry, Elder Lead said, "You know you're not supposed to say that word in front of me, Da-"

This made the Troll Gods smile widely, but Candy is now sleeping, and they said happily, "What did you say?!"

"Grrrr. I meant, Punker!"

"Pretty, soon, Leafy. You'll call us your Moms and Dads," Pampadora smirking.

"But what do you mean we can't get the cure? What is it, anyway?" Demo asks.

"The cure is called the Golden Sugar. Once you sprinkle it on any food of choice, it makes them very sweet. It's so sweet that it can cure Candy of any illness since she's the Goddess of Sweets," said Piedmont.

"That sugar sounds so wonderful and exotic. Do we have to go through some temple to get it?" Poppy asks.

"You've read too many fantasy stories, Poppy," said DJ Suki.

"There is no Golden Sugar in our world," said Moodona.

"WHAT?! Then how are we supposed to cure her if it's not in our world?" said Guy in shock.

"The Golden Sugar is located in one place. It's out there, in outer space," said Lynn, pointing to the sky.

"Outer space?!" said the Trolls in shock.

"That's right. It's on a planet called Sweetopolis, inhabited by aliens."

"Wait, aliens? As in the E.T? The extra-terrestrial? The little men from mars? Martins?" Riff said as he got excitedly and revealed his eyes to show his joy.

"That's right. Aliens are real."

Riff became so happy that he took off his hat to reveal his gorgeous blue eyes as he smiled and said, "I knew it! My theory that we're not alone in this universe is true! That means Ashely was real!"