Chapter 12 - The Game

~EEEE!!! This story has 1.29k views!! I love y'all sooo muchhhh!!! Now please enjoy! EEEEE!~

Previously: The people in the room all nodded at each other and began working out a plan.

On the ground, the townsfolk of Gravity Falls began making another Shacktron, Shacktron 2.0. They needed a way to distract all the demons. While the members of the Cipher Wheel could go inside the Fearamid to get Dipper and capture or kill, Bill Cipher.

Which plan will succeed?

Only time will tell.

(Bill's POV - A Few Days Later - Day Of The Pines's Plan - 86 Days Since Weirdmageddon Went Global)

It's early in the morning; Pinetree and I are getting the ceremony ready. My henchm-, friends are getting ready for the attack. A few of them are standing guard in front of Pinetree's room. The rest are ready to go down to the ground to guard there. I know something might happen. It's bound that something will go wrong. We did this at the very last moment like a rushed deal.

To be prepared, I made a cabin in the forest so Pinetree and I have an escape route. It's the cabin we used to talk about during Weirdmageddon. I also put a forty-eight-hour invisibility shield surrounding it with a little extra time. I still need 3 hours to transfer myself to the human body. Plus, I made sure to store enough energy for my human body to teleport out of the Fearamid safely with Pinetree. This escape is if things aren't going to plan, as I imagine they won't.

"Bill?" I heard Pinetree ask. I look up at him. "You alright? You seemed like you spaced out." He told me. I only laughed. I see his cheeks flush from embarrassment. I float over to him. "It's alright, Pinetree! I was only doing a little something for our plan." I explained to him. I don't know if I should tell him about the escape plan I made. I only want to use it for emergencies. For now, I'll keep quiet. We may not need it!

I pause.

Yeah. We're going to need it.

"Is everything set up?" I question Pinetree. It's a complicated process. He nodded his head proudly. I chuckle. "Good." I float above the body. I look to Pinetree and he steps back a little. He gives me a thumbs up and a dull smile.

I begin chanting. Kefshure pr, f oerfp orpvs uevp f 2-O erfmp, kv kadh pfspfor anpfs uve fmm vu rkresdkz. Mrk pr mfz ovts pz yvtreh, pz dppvekfmdkz, fso pz dshfsdkz kv mdqr ds kadh ivoz! Xefsk pr kadh tdha hv D lfs rwyredrslr mvqr fso yfds! Mrk pr mdqr nskdm pz mvqro vsr, Pfhvs Ydsrh, odrh. Mrk pr mdqr tdka adp fso odr tdka adp! MRK NH MDQR KV VNE UNMMRHK MDQRH!

I look to Pinetree one last time in this form. I smile as his eyes are filled with wonder. The spell I just spoke was because of him. I am only able to do it because of him, because of my feelings for my Pinetree.

I start to feel my demon presence disappear to the human body. Once I was in the body, I saw darkness. I wasn't able to open my eyes but I could hear Pinetree. He was worrying, how cute!

"B-Bill?" He softly asked. I heard his steps walk around me. I tried to speak but no words came out. It was just darkness and Pinetree's steps. "Bill?" His pace began to quicken. Poor Pinetree. Do I still have telepathy? I focused on the quickened steps of Pinetree, trying to ignore the sounds of desperation in his voice.

Pinetree?

"Bill?!" I heard the excitement in his voice and he stopped moving.

Hey Pinetree!