CHAPTER NINE

Immediately the door closed indicating that Usman has left already,raheenah inhaled a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly and said "they are getting me married"

"Yes ruhaina,they are getting me married,they are forcing me,they want me to get married to Ya ridwan"raheenah said touching her forehead as she sighs.

"WHAT??!!!"ruhaina shouted,she couldn't believe her ears,she was sure her ears were deceiving her,she heard the wrong words.

Ruhaina chuckled "Yaya,are you sure..because his wife passed away last two months fah"

"You think this is a joke"raheenah asked and Ruhaina shook her head indicating no.

"Then go and ask Aunt yourself,ask her why she is here,then you will believe what I told you"

"Its okay Yaya,I believe you....but what are you going to do?"

Ruhaina asked and raheenah shook her head "I don't know....I really have no idea what to do...I don't want this marriage why isn't she understanding"

"Yaya heenah....I don't know what to say to you....I mean Ya Ridwan is a...."ruhaina stopped,looking at her sister.

Ruhaina changed her mind on what she was about to say "just tell dad that you don't want to get married"

"He won't listen to me Ruhaina,Aunty is involved fah"

"Yeah but just try..and stop making mom worried"ruhaina said rolling her eyes at raheenah who release a sigh.

"You were being so dramatic"ruhaina said making weird faces.

"You think I was being dramatic?"raheenah asked chuckling.

"Then why don't you get married to him instead"raheenah said and threw a pillow at Ruhaina. She dodged and laughed.

"Yaya...."Ruhaina called,she wants to tease Raheenah one more time. Raheenah looked at her "I'm going to miss you"

Raheenah looked puzzled,she was wondering why ruhaina is going to miss her. "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to miss you,I mean you are getting married so...."ruhaina said laughing and ran out of the room.

"Shit!!"

"I should talk to mom...."raheenah said to herself. "Let me change first"

Raheenah changed into a onion purple half gown,she matched it up with a black straight skirt and black scarf. She applied a kohl and lip gloss.

She don't do that all the time,but today she felt like doing a light makeup. She looked at herself one more time in and left to meet her mother.

••••••

After checking her mother's room and didn't find her,that was when it clicked to her that Hajiya murja is here together with ridwan's father.

She made up her mind that she won't get angry anymore if her father agrees to the proposal. She will have to get married.

Raheenah didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation,but she just felt like,they are talking about her then why shouldn't she eavesdrop.

Duhh!!

"Is ridwan okay with this...you know what I mean"that was ridwan's father who asked hajiya murja. Raheenah was sure that hajiya murja is going to lie,ridwan is not okay with this marriage if he is then he wouldn't have called her.