Yakulev

WARNINGS: SWEARING AND ASSAULT.

(A/N: Hold steady Yakulev shippers)

Yaku didn't want to go to school that day because of one reason.

Her stomach was feeling weird whenever she saw Lev.

At first she thought she was having stomach ache but the fact it happened only when Lev was around made her conclude that that wasn't it.

She was confuse and wanted to stop this feeling.

"You look constipated." Kuroo threw a ball at her which Yaku with her reflex caught it.

"Nice." Kuroo smirked.

Yaku sighed and looked at Lev and again that weird feeling grew in her stomach. She looked at Kuroo who now had small frown.

"I just feel weird in my stomach." She said.

Kuroo tilted his head and Yaku continued.

"Whenever I look at Lev I feel this tingling sensation in my stomach." She tried to find better words to describe her condition. "Like someone is tickling me."

"Does you heart beat faster?" Kuroo took few step near her suddenly interested.

Yaku looked at the ceiling thinking that did she feel anything like that. To confirm it she looked at Lev and again felt that tingling sensation and her heart beat was slowing catching pace. Her eyes widened as she realised, "No..."

"OH My YAku yOU-"

"I think I gained the power to feel which person is stupid." She was horrified.

"What?"

"That explains a lot since he's stupid as hell."

"Yaku no, that's not what it means. You like him!"

The last sentence Kuroo said pretty loudly than he intended to.

Yaku blinked and felt her eyes slowly widening.

"Who?"

Kuroo had his hand on his mouth as he looked around and saw the whole team watching them.

"Yaku-san likes someone?" Inuoka said.

"Ooooh~" Yamamoto got closer to her, "Who is it Yaku-san~"

Yaku was still trying to process it.

Does she like Lev?

She looked at Lev who was looking at her. Blood rushed to her face and she dropped the ball and walked out of the gym.

"Leave her alone Yamamoto." Kenma said as he looked at Lev who looked lost.

"Let her clear her mind." Kuroo felt a little guilty for shouting out loud. He looked at Lev who looked pretty much devasted.

__________________

Yaku ran to the washroom and due to the habit of going in that particular one she entered into the boy's washroom. But as soon as she entered she bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" She looked up and saw a really tall guy.

"What are you doing in the boy's washroom?" A smirk started forming on his lips which Yaku didn't like at all.

"Oh, sorry, I, I entered by mistake." She turned around and walked out but she was pulled in the washroom by the hair.

She yelp from the pain but someone covered her mouth. Yaku was thrown onto the floor.