15. First Day 2

Tendou entered their school's volleyball court for boys.

It was still early in the morning.

He yawned, eyes closed and watery as he searched for the keys in his bag. When he found the key he tried opening the lock not seeing that the lock was already open.

A little confused Tendou opened his eyes and saw the lock was unlocked.

He shrugged, someone might have came before him.

Tendou scratched his neck lazily as he opened the changing room.

He opened his eyes, kept opening until they couldn't be opened more wider.

The person turned back and met Tendou's already widened eyes.

"Good Morning Tendou."

Tendou closed the door immediately with a loud bang.

Everything around Tendou stopped, even his brain stopped functioning.

Tendou.exe stopped working.

He watched the door being open.

"Tendou? Why did you close the door?"

Tendou looked down at the person who once stood eye to eye to him.

'Don't look down.' That's what Tendou tried.

But how could he not spare a glance when Ushijima was standing in front of him in bra and a skirt.

"I-I just-" Ushijima moved a little and so did her breasts.

Let's just say Tendou was having a hard time.

"Excuse me!" He walked past Ushijima and entered the washroom and closed the stall.

'Shit shit shit.'

Tendou always found Ushijima hot but now if Tendou looks at her and see how Ushijima has turned shorter than him and got a really nice body, Tendou can't help but let his imagination run wildly.

After 10 minutes Tendou got out from the washroom and saw Shirabu and Goshiki.

"Good Morning Tendou-san." Both said.

"Morning." Tendou started undressing.

_______________________

The morning practice had began and everyone practicing serves and receiving.

"Semi-Semi! Nice serves." Tendou wiggled his body as Semi got in the position to serve at him.

"What Semi-Semi?" Semi served with a cheeky smile.

Tendou received the ball effortlessly.

"Nice recieve."

This kept on going for half an hour until they decided to take a break.

Ushijima came and sat next to Tendou who stiffened.

Others didn't notice but Ushijima felt like Tendou ignored her in the practice.

"Ah I am tired." Semi complained. "Being a girl is so hard." She drank water from her bottle with a big frown.

Others laughed.

"Yah! Don't laugh! You don't how heavy my chest feels." Semi crossed her arms incognizant how her boobs were pushed up.

The boys' soul left their body and they found the gym more fascinating.

Each and every boy was looking around to avoid the view infront of them.

Tendou was lost in his own world, internally screaming while recalling the morning's small incident.