KageHina

Hinata was happy.

"Mom, I'll help you cook today." She said as she started washing the vegetables.

"Natsu, you finished your homework? Want me to help you?"

"Mom do you want me to do anything for you today?"

Indeed she was happy.

"Mamma, why is ni-chan behaving like that?" She asked.

"I don't know." Her mother whispered back as they both looked at Hinata packing up their lunch boxes and smiling at it. "I think something nice happened."

"Mom, I am going to school." She said and walked out of the house.

Outside she saw a figure moving which caused her to flinch.

'Who's here? Is that a thief?'

She took her bicycle and moved closer to the shadow. When she finally saw the person, she sighed in relief.

"You scared me." When Hinata said that Kageyama flinched. "What are you doing here?" She asked and then saw the bicycle next to Kageyama, she looked back at him who had a blush on is frowned up face. Not him trying his best not to give up any evidences that he wanted to go to school with Hinata, really it's not like that.

"Cycling is a nice way to strengthen your legs and your core so I have decided that from today I would ride the bicycle." He said.

Hinata tried her best not to laugh at it. She nodded so that Kageyama would believe that she believed him.

"That's a really good idea." She said, "Let's go." She climbed on the cycle and started pedalling on full speed.

"Fa-false start you dumbass!" Kageyama hurriedly climbed on his and followed Hinata who was laughing evilly.

And that's how the people got scared by two high schoolers riding a bicycle.

____

"I won!" Hinata huffed, they both were out of breath after the race to school.

"False start." Kageyama was panting badly, unlike Hinata he didn't have that much practice of going on and down a hill.

"Heh. I won and you lost." She laughed to celebrate her win.

Kageyama, still panting, flicked her forehead.

"Ow." She rubbed the reddened area, "You are just angry that you lost, blep." She teasingly showed her tongue to him.

Kageyama removed her hands from her forehead and intervened with his and bend down to kiss her on the lips.

He pulled back and started walking to the volleyball club room.

"Finally you shut up." He said, leaving a reddened Hinata behind.

"N-not fair!"