Extra: Asanoya

The hall was silent, only the sound of soft snoring and rustling of leaves could be heard through the windows and doors.

Everyone was sleeping peacefully after the long stressful day.

Nishinoya had her blanket thrown to the side. A cold breeze came through the door making her shiver from the lack of something warm.

She moved her hands around, eyes still closed, hands trying to grab her blanket.

After struggling for few times she caught a blanket and pulled it towards her but it didn't even budge.

Instead of pulling it she dragged her body towards the blanket and went in and felt warm and cozy. She nuzzled to the warm surface and went to her sleep smiling.

Asahi felt intrusion of someone in his blanket. He opened his eyes and saw Nishinoya coming towards him and hugging him.

Noya? Asahi was half awake, he blinked his eyes and saw Nishinoya's blanket thrown afar.

A smiled crossed Asahi's face. He pulled the blanket and covered Nishinoya's legs which were not covered.

Nishinoya moved. Asahi thought he woke her.

"Asa...hi...San." Asahi looked down at Nishinoya and saw that she was talking in her sleep. "You...are..the...be..st...ace..."

Asahi smiled widely and hugged Nishinoya, she nuzzled her face in his chest.

_

"Aw! Look at this!" Yachi looked the two who were still asleep hugging each other.

Suga took out her phone and clicked some photos.

"They look so cute!" The managers cooed at the sight before them.

Later Karasuno had a hard time waking them both. And by the looks of it both doesn't seem to remember that they were hugging each other as they were still half asleep while brushing their teeth.

_______________________

Asanoya Extra!!!!