☞ ︎The First Day... ☜︎

POV: Shuichi

It's been a few hours since breakfast, Kokichi almost fell asleep at least 20 times. Each time as startling as the last. He seems to be growing more and more tired by the minute... how long will this motive last... until' someone kills or Kokichi loses control..? No! I shouldn't think about this right now, it's almost lunchtime and I need to bring Kokichi there. He seems to be holding on to my hand tightly. I'm worried if he lets go he'll pass out onto the floor right here. "Hey Shumai..?" His small voice snapped me back into reality. "Yes Kokichi? Is something wrong?" He shook his head. "I just wanna know why I can't go to sleep..."

POV: Kokichi

"I just wanna know why I can't sleep..." I wanted to know, it's been hours since I last slept and I'm exhausted, no one has told me anything, whenever I try to sleep someone wakes me up, and I'm being forced to stay with someone at all times. I hate it. "It's hard to explain Kokichi, sorry" Shumai responded to my question making me sigh a bit as it wasn't a clear answer. "Huh we're already here..? Feels like we've been walking for an hour to get here..." I rubbed my eyes as Shumai opened the door showing a table surrounded by the others, plates of food in front of all of them, two empty chairs sat next to eachother. I stared at everyone and everything confused 'Why are they being so clingy or whatever? Can't they go back to hating my guts? At least then I could sleep.' Shumai dragged me over and sat me down in one of the empty chairs, next to me was Kaito, and in the other empty chair sat Shumai. Great.