☞ ︎A Nice Sleep ☜︎

Sorry if this is sort I'm very tired and running out of energy but I'll try..

POV: No one

Miu and Kibo brought Kokichi to the dining hall, trying to figure out who would go next with it getting late, everybody would have to pitch in to make it through the night, or so they thought...

"Phuhuhuhuhu"
The lights turned off..
"Huh?!"
That bear!"
"Huh- MpH?!?!?!"
"Kokichi?!"
"Gremlin?!"
"Phuhuhuhuhu"
The lights turned back on showing Monokuma with Kokichi in front of the door. Kokichi had tape covering his mouth with his hands tied behind his back.
"See ya later~" Monokuma said before disappearing with Kokichi..

POV: Monokuma
The viewers of this show like Kokichi too much to just let him become crazy, and even in this killing game I have somewhat of a heart! So I decided to take Kokichi, let him sleep, then just double the motive, of course I'm gonna have to torture the kid a bit with a few scratches to make it believable but who caressss?
I teleported us to a secret room in the control room that cancels out and a bed so I put Kokichi on it. Jeez this kid must be tired, as soon as he hit the bed he relaxed and fell backwards against the pillow curling up somehow, even though his hands are behind his back- oh he fell asleep! Welp time for injuries! Or- I'll do that in the morning! Time to watch camera's!

Time Skip to an hour before the morning announcement

POV: No one
Kokichi woke up tied to a chair. In front of me was Monokuma, so I should be scared right? But only one thing was on my mind...
"Thanks for letting me sleep.."
Monokuma looked shocked and mumbled something, not realizing I could hear him...
"I'm sorry for having to do this kid.."
I didn't show any emotion to not make him aware I heard and stayed silent as he slashed me with his claws and stuck me with a syringe before tying me up and covering my mouth with tape and teleporting me to the dining hall. Everyone was there and saw me bleeding out and freaked out, Shuichi and Maki running towards me, but I couldn't care less, I just wanted to go back to sleep..

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑! 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛! 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠? 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝐼𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛, 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝐹𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑙, 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑝𝑎, 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑆𝑀𝑃, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎ℎ𝑏𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑?
-Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-Cʜᴀɴ ♡︎