18

Jungkook took a few deep breaths. "Taehyung..." He repeated.

"Yeah? What? Why do you keep saying my name?" Taehyung asked. "Are you okay?"

"I just... Um... Wanted to thank you for being here." Jungkook muttered looking away from the older.

Taehyung flashed his boxy smile. "Of course, I couldn't let you suffer alone."

Jungkook let out a nervous chuckle. Before he could even decide if he should do what he was thinking of, he was already doing it. Leaning forward instinctively as their lips met in a kiss.

Taehyung's eyes widened, wondering if what was happening was real. If Jungkook, the one that hated human contact, was actually kissing him. Jungkook's lips were soft like butter, perfectly gliding against his own. 

The younger was leaning further into the kiss. Taehyung matching his energy and kissing back, bringing his hands up to Jungkook's face. 

The new touch finally brought Jungkook back to reality, the alarm sirens baring loudly in his head. Quickly pulling away from the kiss, at the realization of his actions. "Oh my god..." He muttered. "I'm so sorry."

Taehyung blinked a few times in confusion. Trying to figure out what the younger was apologizing for.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I just acted impulsively and I didn't even ask for your consent and-" Jungkook continued to profusely apologize.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung interrupted. "It's okay, I enjoyed it."

"You did?" Jungkook asked hesitantly. 

"I did. I mean... I'm not going to lie I was caught off guard but I did enjoy it." The older assured.

Jungkook let out another nervous laugh. "I'm sorry that was really stupid of me..."

Taehyung frowned. "Do you regret it?" He asked growing slightly concerned. 

"No," Jungkook stated rather quickly. "I just... Acted impulsively... I didn't even know if you liked me back... Wait- Do? You? Like me back?"

"Do you like me?" Taehyung asked carefully.

Jungkook nodded. "I do like you... I like you a lot." Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. 

"I like you too." Taehyung flashed his boxy smile. Jungkook's shinning orbs staring back at him. His nose twitching like a bunny. "Ahhhh~ You're so cuuute." Taehyung cooed. 

"C-Can I kiss you again? With permission this time?" Jungkook asked shifting closer to Taehyung. 

Taehyung smiled again. "Of course." This time Taehyung was the one to connect their lips. A short peck, yet Jungkook stayed close. So he pecked his lips again... And again... And again... Until they didn't. Until they were just kissing, lips moving against each other. 

Jungkook was trying to figure out how he got into this situation. Wondering how he wasn't utterly disgusted and uncomfortable by kissing someone. But it wasn't just someone it was Taehyung. It wasn't just kissing anymore. It was leaning into Taehyung's touch and gripping at his shirt.

It was only Taehyung he could be close to like this. He wasn't sure why yet, but Taehyung made him safe. Taehyung made him feel comfortable. If something happened Taehyung was there to comfort him. Somewhere along his college journey, he'd fallen for him. He wanted him close, he wanted to help Taehyung. Just like Taehyung helped him. 

They were breathing against each other. Taehyung holding Jungkook by his waist so he didn't fall over and push him down to the ground. Slipping his tongue over Jungkook's bottom lip... Once... Maybe twice... Maybe he lost count after Jungkook did it back. 

The younger made his mind spin. If you would have asked him who he thought he would be kissing, his last answer would have been Jungkook. Maybe Jimin. Yet, kissing Jungkook felt like winning the lottery.

Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't pull away from the other if they tried. Literally. Both of them probably needed to take a break for air at least ten minutes ago. They have also both wondered if it had been going on for too long, yet, they were still kissing.

Jungkook let out small noises beyond his control, although it did bring him back to the present. "Mm... Taeh-Taehyung..." He managed to get out.

"Yeah, baby?" Taehyung muttered back, the nickname slipping out.

"This... This is going too fast..." Jungkook mumbled as he pulled away from the older. Sitting back against the bed. 

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry... Too much?"

"A bit..." Jungkook said apologetically. "Maybe we should go on a date first..." He suggested.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "You want me to court you?"

"Is that dumb? It sounds dumb when you say it like that!" Jungkook whined. "But yeah... I wanna go out on a date... And be together for a while..." He said quietly. 

Taehyung chuckled. "I'm only teasing. Of course, we can go on a date if that's what you're comfortable with. Does this Friday work?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, Friday is nice." 

"So... that's two days away... Until then... How should we..." Taehyung paused to wiggle his eyebrows. "Y'know, pass the time?" 

Jungkook gave Taehyung a playful shove. "No! Nothing until after our date. I'm serious. I want to do this right. So, no kissing, no pet names... You're going to have to wait."

"Is this some type of test? Seeing if I'll wait for you?"

"And if it is?"

"Then I'll wait," Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled but Taehyung remained quiet. "I'm serious Jungkook. I'll wait. I've made you uncomfortable in the past and I want it to stay in the past. I like you, and I'd prefer for that feeling to be reciprocated. I don't want to force you into anything."

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth. "Thank you... I appreciate it..."

"So... No kissing?" Taehyung questioned, sounding a little hopeful.

"You can have one more," Jungkook said giving him a quick peck on the cheek. 

Taehyung pouted, poking his bottom lip out, putting on his greatest puppy eyes. "I mean a real kiss." He requested pointing a finger at his lips.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned over until their lips met again. Gliding his lips over Taehyung's and pulling his bottom lip between his own. Sucking lightly before pulling away, much to Taehyung's dismay. "No more."

"Alright... Fine..." Taehyung flashed another pout before his lips spread into another smile.

They had a date.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

My books 🤝 Chapter 18

Having kissing scenes